[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone leak this yet? i remember some anon leaked dante vs bayo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: HNI_0049.jpg (71 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0049.jpg
71 KB, 960x540
anyone leak this yet? i remember some anon leaked dante vs bayo and bowser vs ganon, wondering if they got this too
>>
http://wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/8a32132d-21d3-464f-9af1-5032e9f00e92/index.m3u8

PASTE INTO HERE

https://www.hlsplayer.net/
or
http://osmfhls.kutu.ru/
>>
>>343376787
yes mewtoo won
>>
>>343376787
Yeah.
It's shocking just how many people got mad over Shadow losing. Here on /v/, no less. I guess Shadowfags are lurking everywhere.
>>
>>343378526
Fucker died twice
Both matches didn't really last long
>>
So the real question is, who's this next fight between? Apparently it's something that people have been asking for for a while, and Chad is excited about it. Chad always kind of struck me as being into comics, so I'm guessing that they're finally doing Galactus vs. Unicron. They probably didn't reveal either combatant because doing so would make it way too obvious.

>>343378683
Yeah, if I have one complaint about the match, it was way too short. Animation wasn't stellar either, but I mostly blame that on the animator not getting a chance to really shine this time.
>>
>>343379128
The match is being announced tomorrow at a convention IIRC
>>
File: 1439540078363.jpg (13 KB, 387x309) Image search: [Google]
1439540078363.jpg
13 KB, 387x309
>>343376883
>Another Death Battle with terrible voice acting and not just grunts from the video games
>>
>>343376787
a spoon?
>>
>>343379221
RTX.
>>
>>343376787
Shadow should win, especially if he has the chaos emeralds
>>
>>343379128
yeah, for a convention i was expecting something more epic or a little more lengthy. reminds me of the Goku vs. Superman II. meh
>>
>>343381174
He has no immunity to mind fuckery, and even has a history of amnesia and brain washing.

>>343381364
Goku vs. Superman II was honestly a mistake. It was way too early for a rematch.
>>
>>343380297
Knowing how Ben Singer feels about Shadow it was probably meant to be one big joke at his expense.
>>
>>343381476
way too early and short. guess SA wanted it over already or wanted to laugh at people.

I don't like it when the research is more than half the length of the fight.
>>
>>343381476
What Pokemon move can mess up people's minds? Amnesia is a move for the user even, not the opponent

>Goku vs. Superman II was honestly a mistake
Now they'll have to do another one with Goku being faster than time and yet Superman will still win because of his "I am always one bit stronger than you no matter what" bullshit
>>
>>343381865
>What Pokemon move can mess up people's minds?
I mean dream eater can, but that's aside the point.
They used all versions and canons for both characters, and in the anime Mewtwo shows the ability to both mind control others, and selectively wipe memories.
>>
>>343381865
superman will use a giant fork.
>>
>>343376787

Only losers watch this.
>>
>>343382620
>losers
>on /v/
i never would have imagined
>>
>>343381865
Fuck off weeb
Current Superman >>>>>>>>>>>> Any version of Goku
>>
>>343381865
Confuse Ray
Confusion
Swagger
Flatter
Supersonic
Water Pulse
Hypnosis
Sleep Powder
Dark Void
Rage Powder
Follow Me
Taunt
Torment

And a bunch of other shit I've forgotten.
>>
File: halo_masterchief_03.jpg (872 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
halo_masterchief_03.jpg
872 KB, 2000x2000
These lost all credibility once they had Doomguy vs Master Chief.

Not because doomguy lost, but because it's a fucking retarded comparison to make to begin with and you can't declare a winner in any logical way
>>
OP is a faggot and underage.
>>
So why do you get hyped for literal fanfiction? The animation isn't even that great.
>>
>another death battle

who the fuck cares
didn't bother with greymon vs charizard not bother with freeza vs edge either
>>
>>343382547
>I mean dream eater can
But that is only if the opponent is asleep

>>343382865
Aside from hypnosis, and maybe confuse ray none of those actually mess directly with someone's mind, not even confusion
>>
>>343383320
>Ignoring the primary argument
Of course you would.
>>
>>343383391
I'm just saying, it does't affect someone's mind
Yeah, remembered that Mewtwo erased everyone's memories of the first movie, it's just too simple but whatever
>>
>>343383058
It wasn't battle between doomguy and masterchief. It was a battle between halo's tech and doom's tech. Since in the end it was halo's guns>doomguys armor. A more fair fight would be with, no guns, naked and only using their fists. But that'd be pretty boring
>>
>>343383320
>Aside from hypnosis, and maybe confuse ray none of those actually mess directly with someone's mind, not even confusion
They all do, though. They force the opponent to behave in ways other than what they intend. That's the definition of messing with their mind.
>>
>>343383813
Doomguy's guns beat Halo's guns easily, and Doomguy's raw speed makes that enough of an advantage for an instant win. No need to strip them for that scenario.
>>
>>343383897
>>343383813
Both of you are fucking idiots and this is exactly what i'm talking about.

Doomguy is a character in a video game with zero context or lore.

Master chief is a character in a fictional universe with 20 novels, 10 comic books, 4 different encyclopedias, on top of all the games, and is bound by lore instead of just gameplay.

You can't compare them because for doomguy all you have is his game mechanics, but for MC, the game mechanics in halo are non canonical, so there's nothing to cross reference.
>>
>>343383845
>They all do, though
Not really, a pokemon going nuts because it got mad because of the other pokemon's swagger or angering a pokemon into only using physical moves not the same as probing into someone's mind with psychic powers and messing their minds from the inside
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.