[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IkeFE10Portrait_Hero.png (34 KB, 289x255) Image search: [Google]
IkeFE10Portrait_Hero.png
34 KB, 289x255
Why is Ike so godamn imcopetent in Smash 4?

He is slow, has tons of lag, lacks range, if blocked he is as exposed as Mighty No. 9 being a carbon copy of Megaman.
>>
Him and DK are probably the only heavies done right in the series. Maybe with Melee Ganon.
>>
He's actually rather good, not top tier, but good.

Keep away and space with aerials, unless you're fighting one of the top characters, you should be fine.
>>
>>343361130
Brawl Dedede.
>>
>>343361158
How do you counter those faggots that spam grab?
>>
>>343361307
Don't let them get close, your reach is one of the best in the game and your aerials cover you perfectly. It's all a question of spacing well, if you're too close, you're going to get grabbed.
>>
>>343361905
I am mostly talking about those god damn Captain Falcons.
>>
>>343362557
spotdodge
>>
>>343362725
Alright.
>>
>>343360898
gitgud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R6e7tOsCEU
>>
>>343360898
You clearly never played him in the early days of Sm4sh, he's been the most consistently buffed character throughout the patches, and fun fact: Ike was considered the most viable FE before Corrin
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.