[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of all the 3D Zeldas, which one takes the longest to 100%?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1466487395232.png (701 KB, 1051x802) Image search: [Google]
1466487395232.png
701 KB, 1051x802
Out of all the 3D Zeldas, which one takes the longest to 100%?
>>
Wind Waker on GCN.

You have to take pictures of everything to get the gallery complete, and you can only hold three at a time.

This wouldn't be so bad at all, if it weren't for the fact that each statue requires you to travel forward a whole day. Meaning play the Song of Passing twice.
>>
>>343346018
Why are they throwing up such dirty signs at the camera?
>>
>>343346275
did they fix it on the hd rebloomaster?
>>
>>343346431
Yes it can hold 9 I think and you can get all the pictures from miiverse
>>
>>343346423

You mean a peace sign?
>>
File: 1466122691069.png (255 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1466122691069.png
255 KB, 555x555
Completionist here.

The answer is Wind Waker, believe it or not. Most of its sidequests might be short but it actually has a staggering amount of them, many of which require a specific number of trinkets (like Joy Pendants, Knight's Crests, Gold Feathers, etc.) to finish them. On top of that you need to complete the Nintendo Gallery, collect all 46 treasure charts AND their corresponding treasures, and get all heart pieces. All in all I'd say it took me a good 80 hours in total. Honestly I always find it funny when people say that the Great Sea lacks content when if anything it has TOO MUCH content.

Majora's Mask has a ton of stuff to complete too but slightly less than in Wind Waker, plus it has the added benefit of a more convenient overworld so it ultimately comes in second place.
>>
>>343346864
This.

Even when you're playing the HD version which has an improved number of pictographs to hold and faster sailing it still takes longer than any other game just because there's so much shit to get.
>>
>>343346864
And if we're lucky, BotW will have even MORE shit to do.
>>
>>343346431
They fixed a lot of things in WWHD. You should play it.
>>
>>343346018
Twilight Princess because I don't own any Nintendo consoles so I have to play it on an emulator, and Hyrule Field slows down on Dolphin.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.