[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate Undertale.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
I fucking hate Undertale.
>>
Don't hate the game, hate the player
>>
>>343314258
I had the misfortune of clicking on one of this cunts videos when looking for gameplay of a game. I can't believe kids actually watch this shit, all these youtubers are such literal faggots.
>>
>>343314258
Thanks for that hot opinion
>>
>>343314258
I don't, but I do hate this guy's videos.
>>
File: 2452353245.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
2452353245.png
1 MB, 768x1024
>lets play videos
>>
Here is a saucy opinion that I want to bounce past
I have no hatred for pewdiepie, he started by playing games and slipped into this super young youtube demographic and he is comfortable in staying in his lane.

But Markiplier, the audacity to see someone doing something, and think, "What if I do the exact same thing and not add anything to the format?". Fuck Markiplier
>>
File: 1463192989343.png (317 KB, 690x968) Image search: [Google]
1463192989343.png
317 KB, 690x968
>little brother watches this guy 24/7
>decide to see what he likes so much
>*SMACK* TOP O THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE
>he's just an Irish guy who yells and talks fast 24/7
>his flowey voice is literally just him screaming as loud as he can
Actually physically painful
>>
File: ss+(2015-09-17+at+03.22.43).png (11 KB, 332x84) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-09-17+at+03.22.43).png
11 KB, 332x84
>>343314258
>most of my younger family members treat people like this like gods
>>
no no fuck this faggot
>>
>>343315381
That faggot is the worst, he overreacts to everything. And I don't just mean laughing at everything or screaming to every jumpscare. But he's always so melodramatic and overly emotional, like how he's always crying about "how amazing his fans are", and always making preachy speeches.

The guy is such a phony shithead.
>>
>>343314258
then you should maybe ignore it and avoid discussions around it and people playing it..
why do u make life more torturable and focus on the things you hate?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.