[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasn't particularly fond of the anime. Should I even bother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (222 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
222 KB, 1920x1080
Wasn't particularly fond of the anime. Should I even bother playing it on steam?
Also danganronpa thread I guess.
>>
the second one is way better
>>
I want to lick Sayaka's thighs
>>
>watched the anime
You already ruined it for yourself.
>>
>>343311540
Game is a lot better than anime. If you were at all interested in the plot/concept of it then you should give it a shot.
>>
Its literally the anime aside from the fact that you have to find clues and wander around looking for witnesses and shit. If you didnt enjoy the anime, dont bother
>>
File: Bustup_01_13[1].png (108 KB, 960x560) Image search: [Google]
Bustup_01_13[1].png
108 KB, 960x560
>>343311540
>watching the anime of a VN
Next thing you know, people are gonna watch the stage play before playing the game

OP, might you be retarded? Also theres no point in playing the game anymore, unless you really like clicking through text.
>>
>anime adaptation of a video games

All garbage.
>>
File: judging.jpg (19 KB, 478x471) Image search: [Google]
judging.jpg
19 KB, 478x471
>>343311540
If you already watched the anime, then there's no point in playing it.
>>
>>343311540
>judging a game by its adaptation
>>
>watching the anime
You ruined it for yourself.
Play the game, it's much MUCH more meaty than than the anime.
>>
can i run this on a shitty laptop?
>>
>>343312378
This. Vidya isn't meant for adaptations in general, especially not the ones that have long lasting and heavy plots.
>>
>>343311540
>watching 4-hour adaptation of 24-hour game

Are you serious?
>>
File: 1461977468530.png (941 KB, 1000x776) Image search: [Google]
1461977468530.png
941 KB, 1000x776
I also watched the anime first but still enjoyed the hell out of the games
>>
>>343311540
First one is ruined for you. Play the second one instead
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.