[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought this. Is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I just bought this.
Is it any good?
>>
>>343306840
>Hey guys I did a stupid impulse buy for a game I don't know is good or not.

kys, it's good but kys.
>>
>>343306840
why not actually play it and find out?
>>
>>343306840
>I have it
>I will asking instead of checking myself
you faggots are the worst
>>
>>343306840
I liked it. Try and pick up a cloaking module if you can, you'll need it.
>>
>>343306840
It's great. Just know that anyone tells you that the game has too much RNG is actually a casual neo /v/ turboshitter and should be ignored.
>>
>>343306840
It's pretty good. Don't send your crew in to fight giant spiders because that's something like an 8/10 chance you'll lose a crewman.

Don't worry about losing, you're gonna lose a lot.

Look at the weapons sticking out from enemy ships and target their weapons systems first until all grey cylinders are retracted due to weapon systems damage as thems be missile launchers (missiles bypass shields and you won't get far if you spend all your cash on hull repairs). Once missiles aren't a problem start taking down shields and engines so they can't block attacks or run.

Try to get another weapon before you get halfway across the 2nd area.
>>
>>343306840
Start on easy this game is very challenging
>>
>>343306840
Not at all, refund while you can. Better not even install it just to make sure you get your money back
>>
It's a good game but there is a critical flaw:

The entire game is RNG, which would be good in a random adventure, but the adventure is not random: It always leads to a terribly bullshit cheapass faggotshit boss that has zero tolerance for bad RNG. If you do not have very specific things by the time you reach him, you lose and fuck you faggot for trying.

>>343307112
4 posts in and someone is trying to point out one of the key parts you'll need.
>>
>>343306840
This game is great. Good thing you made a lucky buy. Prepare your rage capacitors however...
>>
kinda wish for a sequel. I'd love more diverse ship types and especially systems and events
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.