[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am going to play this. Any tips/things I should know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 80885161.jpg (97 KB, 640x345) Image search: [Google]
80885161.jpg
97 KB, 640x345
I am going to play this. Any tips/things I should know?
>>
All ships have the same maximum speed
>>
/v/ tips will change your life with that game even if you're a veteran
>>
Yeah, its an overrated space arcade.

>>343289319
What the hell is this picture? I dont understand whats going on in there.
>>
>>343289385
>What the hell is this picture? I dont understand whats going on in there

Slept since then so I genuinely don't know. Just felt that it was worth screencapping apparently
>>
Good luck out there!
>>
>>343288297
I don't exactly play this game, but I have an understanding with the people that do.
>>
Don't play DiscoveryGC mod. They ban people on a whim and the Staff are so bad they don't even follow their own rules.

Stick to vanilla. You'll enjoy it more.
>>
>>343289385
>What the hell is this picture?
Possibly Pasiphaƫ, Minos's wife, and mother to the Minotaur, getting fucked by the Cretan Bull.

>>343288297
As for Freelancer, if you use your after burner to get up to 200 speed and hit the "turn off engine" button you can run at twice the speed without using up your afterburner and cruise disruption missiles can't do shit against you. Good for getting out of dodge if you stir up a pirate nest during a jump.
>>
>>343288297
>Any tips/things I should know?+ 0 post omitted.

How about you just play the fucking game and enjoy it without being spoonfed?
>>
>>343288297
Have fun. There's your tip
>>
The Eagle's turret hardpoint can't fire forwards.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.