[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me get good at this game /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 20160629231504_1.jpg (342 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160629231504_1.jpg
342 KB, 1920x1080
Help me get good at this game /v/
>>
>>343286865
fix the fucking generators
>>
>>343286930
the killer stops me, how do i get him to stop doing that?
>>
>>343287159
shoot him
>>
>>343288279
with what? a gun? bow and arrow? your mom's squirt?
>>
File: 1365274749802.gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
1365274749802.gif
1 MB, 350x272
>>343288439
>your mom's squirt?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
It's really not that hard
A sound plays before any skill check is made so they're easy to pass
Don't worry about hearing your heartbeat increase unless you begin hearing the scary music
Wait until the killer is tunneled in to knock over a palette (i.e. through a hallway, so he has to walk back and around)
Don't do shit when you're injured until you get healed
Never use M1 on the hook unless you're getting camped by the killer
Always crouch walk towards generators if against a trapper, so you can see the M1 prompt to disable the traps
>>
ProTip.

If you are last survivor, a hatch opens up somewhere on the map allowing you to escape.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (21 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
21 KB, 1280x720
>>343288580
>>
>>343288550
That's really good advice. Which characters are easy to master? I'm playing as the white chick because of that sprint burst.
>>
>>343288439
As a serial killer myself i can confirm that of the three, his mom's squirt is the least appealing, she is such a fucking disgusting pig i'd rather take a shotgun shell to the face
>>
>>343287159
if you want an actual answer your approaching this from the wrong angle, you can't stop him from doing what he wants you need to play around what he's doing.

if you hear heartbeats don't stand up and run, hide in tall grass or behind a big obstacle until you see him and keep something in between you and him and then resume fixing the generator when he passes.

>>343288580
>te game tells you about the pro tip

if you want an actual protip when the killer is close by you, crouching in a corner and not moving when he looks in your general direction is the best way to avoid detection since they're in a first person perspective and don't have the same amount of situational awareness you'll have in a third person view.

for example I've saved people before by sticking close to the killer's back until he hooks 'em and then immediately taking them off it when he looks in another direction
>>
>>343286865
PC gaming is pretty fucking rotten
>>
>>343290663
t. Ching Chong no Wing Wong
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.