[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is on sale on the eu ps store, is it worth it /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
This is on sale on the eu ps store, is it worth it /v/?
>>
>>343282531
Yes
Get it, play it and then get hype for the sequel.
>>
yep
>>
>>343282531
yes
>>
My vita has been sitting in a drawer for years now, this and P4G were the only games I remember enjoying. Its really good.
>>
Yeah, its an extremely unique game with an incredible art direction. The music though is on a whole another level, the OST is super good

Gravity Rush 2 is coming out this year too
>>
>>343282531
Gravity Rush is one of the few really original and cool games Sony has had to offer in recent memory, I really hope they run with it and make it a decent series. Hopefully they don't run it into the ground.

Is there any possible way to play this game without owning a Vita? Cbf getting a whole device just to replay one game
>>
>>343282861
They ported it to PS4 that's why it says remastered in OP's picture ya goof
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 939x3088) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 939x3088
>>343282531
Yes
>>
>>343282861
How did you play it the first time? The game also got released on the PS4, its a remaster and it arguably better in every way besides portability. It really looks beautiful on the big screen.
>>
>>343282916

>goof

Theres no need to be harsh. Just call him a faggot or cunt.
>>
>>343282990
Back the fuck off?!?
>>
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/06/26/gravity-rush-2-features-a-big-world/

>Players will find themselves in a world that is “two-and-a-half to three times bigger” than the one in the original title.

2-3 times bigger.

2 fucking entire gravity rush game worlds, and possibly more.

BROS
>>
It's even cheaper on the vita. Is the ps4 version worth the extra 10 bucks?

22aud for ps4, 11aud for Vita.
>>
>>343282916
>>343282969
I played it on a friend's vita the first time, he has since gotten rid of it.

Ah yeah that would make sense, I'm not up to date with the Sony news, I'm more likely to get a Vita than a PS4. Is... Vita emulation a thing/will it ever be?
>>
>>343283025
As someone who played it on both platforms it controls way better on ps4
>>
>>343283025
Yes! 60 fps, better view distance, better music because vita speakers are ass, all dlc, and better controls. Go!
>>
File: 4..webm (3 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
4..webm
3 MB, 900x506
>>343283025
>Is the ps4 version worth the extra 10 bucks?

Yes, it has remade assets, extra gemoetry, etc, also 60fps and includes all the DLC.
>>
Yes
>>
It depends what you're looking for. It's not really a "great" game - the combat is simple/repetitive, the missions are nothing special, and the storyline feels pretty rushed and falls apart a bit as it goes on.

However, the gravity mechanics are really fun to play with, the setting is fantastic, and the music/general presentation is top-notch. It's fun even just to fuck around and collect gems and shit because the game does a really good job of making existing in that world with those powers enjoyable. Plus the characters and dialogue are rather cute and lovable even if the story could be better.

Basically if you're expecting a really polished excellent game, this is not it. If you're expecting a kinda cool/charming little Japanese thing then you'll probably love it.

I wound up liking it enough to get the Plat and I'm dying for the sequel.
>>
>>343283025

Definitely get it on PS4.

Whoever designed the gravity slide controls for Vita was retarded. The PS4 version turns one of the most frustrating parts of the game into an actually fun mechanic.
>>
the gameplay is fucking bad and is different for the sake of being different. the world is an empty green fart.
>>
File: 1452003478191.webm (3 MB, 550x308) Image search: [Google]
1452003478191.webm
3 MB, 550x308
>>343283083
Well the original is still on the vita but the sequel is just around the corner. Vita piracy is not thing that'll happen soon though, on some firmwares you can pretty much turn your vita into a PSP but at the expense of not being able to play newer games that are patched to require newer firmwares which is quite a handful of games.

The new Gravity Rush 2 looks amazing though, I really wish youd play it with us when it gets released.
>>
>>343283504
Nah GR2 looks sick, but I'm a single flatting student so money is tight, and I can't justify a Bloodborne-and-GR2-I-Guess?-machine, there's not much else there for me
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.