[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone talking about MN9 as a reason not to back KS >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hero-trap-kickstarter-cancelled.jpg (380 KB, 1920x1296) Image search: [Google]
hero-trap-kickstarter-cancelled.jpg
380 KB, 1920x1296
>everyone talking about MN9 as a reason not to back KS
>no one talking about the ks that literally stole people's money
>>
You didn't pay him enough.
>>
Still not as bad as MN9. It's actually worse than nothing.
>>
Explain?
>>
>Literally stole money people willingly donated
Alright I gotta hear this one.
>>
>>343274303
>>343274197
Devs made their ks campaign lower than what was needed to finish the game intentionally that way they could get all the cash. A year later they stop the project and run away with the money
>>
>>343274197
Game got funded for $26k a few years back, then a couple of days ago they announced they'd cancelled development basically because they ran out of money after massively underestimating costs and overhoping for extra funding. Apparently they're offering refunds for backers though, so I don't know where OP is getting "they stole money" from.
>>
File: 1429554455751.gif (993 KB, 290x198) Image search: [Google]
1429554455751.gif
993 KB, 290x198
>>343273827
>the hero trap
>not the trap hero
>>
>>343274418
So nothing was stolen people are just dumb.
>>
>>343274436
They said they would "Try their best to give people back their money" not everyone gets back their money if they actually do give refunds
>>
>>343274436
How do they intend to refund money they don't have?
>>
>>343274436
>intentionally made the money needed lower than what it would cost on ks
>said they were hoping to get extra money than what they were asking
>made stretch goals for a game not even fully funded which means when the game is made they would not have the stretch goal features
>not even giving people their money just saying they will attempt to refund money
They played these fools like a damn fiddle and they are still playing you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.