[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Morrowind General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
So I got this during the Summer Sale and overhauled it. I enjoy it so far and the overhaul looks fucking beautiful.
Where the fuck is the girl who owes money in Seran? I cant find her anywhere.
>>
>>343268616
The bartender in the strip club. Not the topless khajiit.
>>
>>343268808
Ah ok.
Magic any fun in this?
>>
>>343268616
Thought about giving TES3 a shot again,, are there any up to date sources for overhauling the game that you could recommend?

Because most of the 15+ minute videos I stumbled across were outdated in some way according to the comments.

I don't tried to get into it by myself YET, just asking if you had like one comfy go to spot
>>
>>343268874
No magicka regen without potions, resting, or Atronach sign. Otherwise magic is the most fun and broken gameplay aspect of Morrowind. Levitate across enemies/dungeons, launch aoe nukes, fortify stats to absurd levels, etc. Alchemy is even more broken if you abuse intelligence boosters.
>>
>>343268616
Biggest obstacles to modern players is MISS MISS MISS combat. You can fix that with this:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1513002-rel-oblivion-like-combat-tweaks-part-of-men-project/
>>
>>343269108
>up do date

Well, there is this video from 2015. I mean its not like anything drastic happened in the modding scene in the last year or so, aside from OpenMW becoming more prominent but that shouldn't factor into your modding.

Keep in mind this is just technical stuff and official addons. You can leave Tamriel Rebuilt until it's finished sometime by 2050.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVvSiiEbtuQ
>>
>>343269573
Or you can not be a massive fucking faggot and get good. Keep your stamina full when fighting, high weapon skill, high agility.
>>
>>343269721
Cheers Anon
>>
File: ajc6Phj.jpg (721 KB, 2592x2563) Image search: [Google]
ajc6Phj.jpg
721 KB, 2592x2563
>>343269721
>You can leave Tamriel Rebuilt until it's finished sometime by 2050.

I think they'll finish landmass by 2020 for sure, problem is then they'll have to populate it proper, and that could be a major stumbling stone if we discover their writers are all special snowflake or something and all the effort other guys put in gets wasted.
>>
>>343269721
that guy comes off as a fucking maniac
>>
>>343270697
It's the suit, isn't it?
>>
>Morrowfags still defend their shit game
Daily reminder that Daggerfall WILL always be the best tes game and Morrowshit WILL always be the worst tes game.

Daggerfall will be remembered as one of the only good CRPGs that wasn't isometric shit.

Morrowshit will be remembered as a shitty attempt at a ARPG that was easily surpassed by Oblivion and Skyrim and only loved by nostalgiafags.
>>
File: blue mandatory.gif (11 KB, 597x431) Image search: [Google]
blue mandatory.gif
11 KB, 597x431
>>343270901
Not really, Daggerfall is remembered because it's huge and is even to this day. Problem is that everything outside of the main story is generated and that brings its own problems, like unfinishable quests because of dungeon layouts and whatnot. Also, god help anyone playing unpatched Daggerfall.
>>
>>343269573
>You can fix that

There's nothing to fix, appart from the brain of casuals
>>
>>343271735
why do people pretend morrowind combat isnt boring? its not hard, anyone with a working brain can avoid missing a lot, but its still dull
>>
>>343270824
yeah, I get bateman vibes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.