[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women write long posts about how unequal the game industry is.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: gamergate.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
gamergate.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Women write long posts about how unequal the game industry is. Because, you know, that's very important...

But you don't hear a peep from them regarding the military draft. Trust me, women, the draft is much more important than fucking video games.

If you went with us into war, maybe you'd have the right to enjoy warlike video games, too.

What the fuck? Do, the work, idiots. Work to destroy the unequal draft, and men would beg you to come into our video games.
>>
>>343242152
The senate already passed the bill making women eligible for the draft IIRC
>>
>>343242152
What videogame do you want to talk about?
>>
>>343242225
Source and I'm sold!

>>343242241
Super Mario Bros
>>
>>343242294
Google it you stupid faggot. Maybe pay more attention to current politics and learn how the Government works?
>>
>>343242152
>But you don't hear a peep from them regarding the military draft
WRONG! They were just complaining about how they now have to sign up for the draft even though they still aren't payed for equal wages.

Somebody find the article because I'm too fucking lazy to do it and this thread will probably get deleted by the time I post this anyways.
>>
>>343242294
nigga what
They passed that bill like weeks ago
How are you calling out people for not talking about the draft, when you didn't even know it was already passed?
>>
>>343242493
>>343242451
>>343242359
Source, niggers! Stop lying in a fucked up attempt to distract me!
>>
>>343242682
Kill yourself
>>
>>343242708
>guy comes in with homework made, making clever arguments
>the response is "kys".
Misandry much?
>>
>>343242923
Kill yourself you uneducated out of touch retard. You could even just browse fucking /pol/ and find out about this but you can't even do that. http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/15/politics/senate-approves-women-draft/
>>
>>343243142
>http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/15/politics/senate-approves-women-draft/
OK, thank you for the information.
>>
>>343242923
He didn't say "kys" you fucking moron, he said "Kill yourself". You should consider the same if you're going to abbreviate like some driveling idiot who crawled here from Facebook.
>>
>>343243447
What? Are you an actual nigger? Only niggers demanding special rights are as nit-picking and as disingenuous as you.

You think facebook is awful and abusive? Newsflash, genius, it is full of SJWs and I don't have a Facebook account. But if I intimidate you, it is YOU who can fuck off to Fb.
>>
>>343242451
The draft happened because women are now able to sign up for any position in the military as a man would. That means infantry and maybe special forces.

Source: literally finishing AIT soon.
>>
>>343243673
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Do They Think They'll Be Getting Exo-Suits Or Something?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.