[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worse than the ToRtanic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ss (2016-06-29 at 01.52.27).jpg (234 KB, 1644x318) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-06-29 at 01.52.27).jpg
234 KB, 1644x318
Is this worse than the ToRtanic?
>>
Which meme are we memeing my friend? Need to be more clear.
>>
>>343212612
Battleborn obviously, what a failure.
>>
>>343212456
You're right DFO really should have more viewers than that.
>>
>>343212456
no, since ToRtanic actually had a ton of hype
>>
>>343212456
ToRtanic made/makes money. Battleborn has been a significant financial failure for everyone involved.
>>
>>343212612
SriHead OVERWATCH SriHead KILLER SriHead
>>
File: Desperation.png (49 KB, 638x222) Image search: [Google]
Desperation.png
49 KB, 638x222
OH MY GAWD GUYZZZZ! We made it! Make sure to wear your nicest dress shirt and be on your best behavior so as not to scary away all the new suckers.
>>
>>343213415

This is how me and my friends talk about Guilty Gear, and it's a genuinely good series. I'm not saying Cuckleborn is, but dead games will always nurture even the tiniest bit of growth.
>>
>>343213415
>let them win

That's not going to help shit. You know what happens when people win a bunch? They get bored and move on to another game, or worse, when they start getting treated normally and die, they get frustrated and quit playing because the strategies that used to work for them no longer do. You need challenge from the start.
>>
>>343213805
yeah but you guys aren't actively trying to hide the fact that your game has a huge population, matchmaking, and technical problems either. Trying to trick people is defiantly not a good way to sell a game.
>>
>>343213415
Are there even enough players to fill a match? You must be always matched with the same people.
>>
>>343214683
This. I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed all threads mentioning the player count magically disappeared before the sale started.
>>
>>343212456
Overwatch is dead

A_Seagull and LIRIK are pushing the game. I am interested how much money Blizzard are "investing" for these two twitch streamer.
>>
>>343215680
ranked just came out so of course ppl will watch
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.