[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /don'tlikewherevideogamesareheadedb utdon'tcarebecausestillhaveoldvidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1463109549103.gif (126 KB, 473x235) Image search: [Google]
1463109549103.gif
126 KB, 473x235
Who /don'tlikewherevideogamesareheadedbutdon'tcarebecausestillhaveoldvidyatoenjoy/ here?

>don't have to keep up with constant new releases
>don't have to shell out for them
>keep playing stuff from when vidya was good
>have no need to go into threads about shitty new games, thus avoiding a large chunk of shitposting
>>
>>343205184
>/don'tlikewherevideogamesareheadedbutdon'tcarebecausestillhaveoldvidyatoenjoy/
I cant fucking read this
>>
>>343205184
>Who /reddit/ here?
fixed that for you

and it's you. you're reddit
>>
>>343205184
Vids went down the toilet after early 6th generation.

The Dreamcast was the valiant last stand of good vidya before the Xbox Live Dudebro Microtransaction menace.

America fucked up video games once with the Atari, and they fucked it up again with the Xbox.
>>
I unfortunately fucked up by getting into retro games, which sometimes seems just as expensive as modern vidya.
>>
File: 1442837027221.jpg (33 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
1442837027221.jpg
33 KB, 400x315
>>343205741
>he buys retro games
>he thinks giving collector gougers or fatcat executives more free money is the ethical thing to do
>not a dime goes to the developers of the games
Just emulate them, you toolbag.
>>
>>343205504
>the Xbox Live Dudebro Microtransaction menace
This is a multifaceted issue and you are an idiot.
>>
>>343206000
>it's a complicated issue with a variety of contributing factors
You explained even less, you dumb pseud.
>>
>>343206152
Should I explain? I don't see why I had to.

What the fuck is a pseud
>>
>>343206325
An underage.
>>
>>343205741
>Paying for old games
The devs aren't getting the money from those old copies you retard
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.