[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
>i buy it knowing that its a casual game i could probably have fun with
>i feel like playing offense
>choose reaper, seems fun to play as
>i am showered with insults and hate
>tell them the game takes little to no skill and coordination anyway
>they tell me to go back to tf2
>i continue playing as reaper to spite them, i try a bit harder
>they get angrier and say reaper is op
>i get instantly obliterated by a fucking fatass with a gas mask

Fuck this game, the community is annoying as shit. Im going back to bf4.

Pic related, shes fucking sexy my dudes
>>
There's so many things wrong with the post I don't know where to start. Please go back to highschool. You're lucky that your thread isn't tied to any kind of account that you could look back at as an adulthood, because you would die from cringing too hard.
>>
>>343169289
I agree, the PC "community" is fucking ass cancer, thats why I prefer console.
not even trying to meme or be cute.
>>
>>343170282
>"youre insulting a game i like???? FUCK YOU!!!!"

How was your sweet sixteen yesterday?
>>
>>343169289
While the game is casual, saying it requires no skill and coordination is pretty damn dumb.

On the subject of the community, its actually not that bad. I've been playing since the game came out, and outside of the occasional troll or know it all, people are fairly quiet.

That said, it sounds like you played one game, acted like a twat, and ran to 4chan as soon as it was over to bitch.
>>
>>343170442

I don't believe you. I have never encountered nearly as many squeakers on PC. This makes console multiplayer worse by default.
>>
>Playing on a pub match
>One guy on our team has a microphone
>Always sounds like he has dicks in his mouth so I have no idea what he's even saying

Every time. Don't even bother using a mic if you're not in a group.
>>
File: 1354250270513.png (10 KB, 154x189) Image search: [Google]
1354250270513.png
10 KB, 154x189
>>343169289
>all these lies
>hey guys, am i cool yet?
>>
>>343171107
>acted like a twat

I played a certain character and got flamed

>saying it requires no skill or coordination is dumb

Well maybe it requires a bit, but honestly not much.

As for my game time, ive played like six games by now. Wannabe mlg pros always give me shit, it's annoying. As said i think im going back to bf
>>
I think there's something missing in OP's story, I've never seen anyone flame their teammate for picking Reaper unless it was a redundant choice. Did you have no tanks, no healers, and 2 flankers already?
>>
These overwatch fans defending the game probably complain about reaper whilst playing as roadhog, mei etc.
>>
>>343171572
The game in the story had a number of german rhino things, i remember a fucking mcree and i think there was a zarya or whatever her name is.

It was my second game ever btw
>>
File: 1419098790298.png (619 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
1419098790298.png
619 KB, 800x720
I'm somewhat new to PC communities but this has been my experience so far from public matches

>Constant innane bickering about team comp before the game.
>Several minutes of silence while the game is played
>Continued silence if we win, insults and name calling if we lose.
>>
>>343171472
Wow, six games. Big sample size there. Thats not ragequitting off of the first game, but its certainly close.
>>
>>343171781
Why would i play a game with annoying autists
>>
Where are you arguing with people like this? Are you just autisticlly yelling during a game? Or are you like tumblr and just make stories up? I've been playing since beta and I rarely see in game interaction.
>>
>>343171751
My experience is largely dead silence with spamming the various voice clips. Occasionally talk about team comp, such as we need a healer/tank/whatevs.

Rarely is there a lot of chatter unless something interesting actually happens, and most is reserved for the end of the match.

There are some bitching and people posturing, but its fairly uncommon most games.
>>
>>343171751

Is this different from console game communities?

>>343171710

Sounds like you had tanks, but did you have a healer? The unspoken rule of the game is that the last person to pick has to be a healer if the team doesn't already have a healer.
>>
>>343171908
On playstation communities at least generally nothing is said at all times.
>>
>>343171889
Honestly don't care if you ragequit, but judging by a small sample size is kinda dumb. You haven't even scratched the surface of the game, let alone seen the majority of the community. And if you're decent, you out pace the shitters fairly quickly anyways.
>>
>>343171893
No, im not coming from call of duty. Im silent

Fuck it ill keep playing, hopefully i run into less whiners
>>
File: golden haha.jpg (7 KB, 296x296) Image search: [Google]
golden haha.jpg
7 KB, 296x296
>People say mean things
>Hurts your feelings
>Literally letting some irrelevant nobodies at internet who are very likely shit at the game even talk to you

Grow a skin faggot
>>
>>343172091
Its not the shit talking, its the generally autistic community
>>
>>343169289
>Im going back to bf4
yea, go back to your 4th boyfriend and dont come back, bye
>>
>>343169289
>hehe
>wipes sweat from forehead
>/v/ is going to love this
>hehe
>I bet i'll get so many replies
>hehe
>now for a hot pic of to lure people in
>and ta-dah
>hehe
>>
>>343172206
Then just mute the chat.
>>
generally autistic community
>>
>>343172206

That's all communities.

The only exception is that the game is very niche and has a small yet dedicated community where everyone knows each other, resulting in circlejerking.
>>
>>343169289
>>
>>343172309
well thanks for the explanation my dude. Ill kerp playing anyway though, might as well piss people off
>>
>>343172336
Do you have the trump version of that meme
>>
>>343169289
>i get instantly obliterated by a fucking fatass with a gas mask
What?

You do know that Reaper is Roadhogs counter? How can you even die against him as Reaper?
>>
>>343172549
I had 76 suppressing my ass and he schlooped me
>>
>>343172549
Reaper is suppose to be his counter, but it doesn't really work that well. Roadhog can hook and one shot you fairly reliably, and in the range that Reaper is effective, Roadhog's gun does more damage overall.

If Roadhog doesn't have his hook up, then its pretty easy to kill him though.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.