[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who's excited for the next endless ocean game? any guesses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 23132221147777.png (2 MB, 924x1320) Image search: [Google]
23132221147777.png
2 MB, 924x1320
who's excited for the next endless ocean game? any guesses as to what prehistoric creatures will be in it?
>>
Made me check. One of my favorite games to play with my girlfriend, hope a new one actually does come.
>>
>>343166735
I'll come.
>>
>sup mate
>>
>>343165143

>Played the second one all the way to the end
>I actually cared more about that storyline then anything else, finding out what happened/ the treasure etc

Simple as fuck game, but story telling done right
>>
>>343168915
>tfw oceana's father survived swimming to the surface from a deep trench without any equipment
one hell of a guy
>>
>go too deep and you start to see Lovecraft shit
>>
@343165143 dang that whale on the top looks fuckin fat lol. Hey look at me im a fatass whale lol. When is this game coming out please.
>>
>>343165143
Hey dude, I'm back from yesterday with my fuckin' Dunkleosteus.
>>
>>343171243
I was actually going to make the case with a picture of a dunkleosteus, but I couldn't find one that really worked.
>>
Man, I miss when Nintendo had the opportunities to experiment with really weird, quriky and niche franchises on the Wii.
>>
>>343171335
Yeah, there's really not enough illustrations of prehistoric sea life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.