[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
What does /v/ think of this game?
>>
It was Kino1.0

We're well past that now
>>
>>343163890

Amazing, didn't finish it because I have gaming ADD.

Was amazingly immersive with a 5.1 digital audio system properly setup and playing at night with no noise or light in the house.

Won't look at this thread again to avoid spoilers.
>>
Dogshit gameplay like everything Naughty Dog made post Crash Bandicoot. But at least it isn't a climbing simulator like Uncharted.
>>
>>343163890
I've never played it, nor am I interested in story-driven experiences passed off as games, but I won't say it's not wildly successful for it's genre. Thing is, because of that popularity, almost all of Sony's new IPs are going to be TLOU clones, ergo causing Sony to continue making movies instead of doing what they've done well, which is make actual games. Shame really, Sony has some great shit they could work with, Bandicoot, Abe's Oddysee, Twisted Metal, but here we are getting the same format, same visual style, same movie just with different characters.
>>
/v/ likes to shit on it because it's popular and tries with its narrative. Plus it's PS exclusive. All this combined causes the "movie lol" shitposting.

I really enjoyed it though. Playing it on the hardest mode (before grounded was released) definitely caused some anxiety and made you feel like each bullet was precious. Also took out the "hear vision" mode, which made stealth a lot more difficult.
>>
>>343163890
I don't
>>
Citizen Kane of gaming
>>
>>343163890
The first 3 hours or so are pretty good, tthen you realize that nothing will change for the rest of the game. 6/10 overall.
>>
>>343163890
overrated good game. i felt like ending was lackbuster
>>
>>343163890
Overplayed as fuck zombie plague scenario that tries to earn its supper with dry and clichéd "muh feels", some of which it expends every night when it cries itself to sleep wishing it was Dead Space. Special guest appearance by a brick trying to make it in the crowbar business.
>>
>>343163890
>>>/tv/
>>
Completed it recently on PS4 for the first time

Kinda hated it from start to finish, except Ellie. Bitch is fine.
>>
>>343164037
There's nothing to even spoil, nothing actually happens
>>
There hasn't been a better game since TLOU came out

Prove me wrong
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>343163890
Decent gameplay and meh story but it has a well executed opening sequence and a good "sorta unexpected" ending.
>>
>>343167769
The Last of Us Remastered
>>
>>343167812

Motherfucker the ending was a fucking moonbeam burrowing through the world from the second the little shitstain entered the story.
>>
Naughty Dog makes mediocre games and this isn't an exception. Boring gameplay with pretty good graphics and a kinda shitty story. Overall a 6/10 game desu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.