[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me how you feel about console exclusives.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1450563684845.jpg (25 KB, 272x306) Image search: [Google]
1450563684845.jpg
25 KB, 272x306
Tell me how you feel about console exclusives.
>>
>>343155296
If there are games I want that are exclusive to a console I buy the console for them
I'm not a bitch that whines about muh anti-consumerism
>>
When is the bluray release of Haruhi?
Season 1 had perfect art
>>
>>343155508
September 13th
>>
>>343155384
I always felt like it was half and half.

On one hand, the consumer gets shafted because they have to buy multiple consoles to have access to all the games, but on the other hand, the only reason those games exist is because the companies making the consoles are finding and funding the talent behind those games with their incentive being exclusivity for the sake of competition.
>>
A dated concept.
>>
Dont really care because im not poor.
>>
t`here has never been a strong barrier of entry on a game that has caused me to make an additional purchase that i was not going to otherwise
>>
>>343155702
People get upset about devs willingly making their games console exclusive too.
>>
>>343155296
It makes it hard to play them 10 years down the line
>>
I want to FUCK Haruhi.
>>
File: haruhiredesign.jpg (266 KB, 849x1202) Image search: [Google]
haruhiredesign.jpg
266 KB, 849x1202
>>343155296
Understandable in the current year.

Except Nintendo games, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>343156193
she's just a cartoon
>>
Oblivious, hence I don't buy any consoles.
>>
>>343156193
and i wanted it to have an ending we dont get what we want
>>
of is a faggot and won't post in this thread again but fuck it

console exclusives are the only reason consoles can even sell, otherwise people would dump their money on a prebuilt gaming PC.
>>
File: 644.jpg (103 KB, 750x740) Image search: [Google]
644.jpg
103 KB, 750x740
Now that almost everything from xbox is coming to pc, there are no worthwhile exclusives
Only nintendo games are still worth something
>>
>>343156286
Yes, and?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.