[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: taxi-driver-caim.jpg (34 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
taxi-driver-caim.jpg
34 KB, 500x297
Where to?
>>
just drive
>>
>>343124518
Sorry, but you're too late, all the kids moved on to New Vegas
>>
>>343124518
I'm kinda butthurt that WW retconned the taxi driver being Cain so that he could hang out with Beckett elsewhere. Gehenna was a mistake.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOlTaAXxpYQ

;_;
>>
>>343124850
I've played both extensively
>>
>>343124850
NV and VTMB are as similar as Subnautica is to Duke Nukem 3D.
>>
>>343126727
VTMB is basically vampire Deus Ex tho.
>>
>>343124518
Get this yellow beetle scuttling towards my destiny.
>>
>>343124518
FOLLOW THAT CAR
>>
>>343124518

The crimson ship. He's not who he says she is and it's going to burn. Dinosaurs? He's furoius...the man with the crest...the voice in the darkness, Boss. Chinese brothers. Follow the lights to the end of the tunnel. Where do you want to go?
>>
>>343127927
are you high or something? you are talking nonsense
>>
>>343127927
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>>343126415
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.