[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That fucking Alexandria >ZIdane's wink Will we ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
>That fucking Alexandria
>ZIdane's wink
Will we ever get a FF IX Remake? Or at least more characters appearing in Dissidia and Kingdom Hearts?
>>
>>343123903
>Will we ever get a FF IX Remake?
Why would you ever want that?

SE literally fucked every game they re-made sans some exception like 3 because they were so basic that they were impossible to fuck.

Also that art-style sucks.
>>
Nobody wants to see that garish moppet and furfag ridden artstyle in HD
>>
>>343123903
FF9 is excelente the way it is. Don't fucking touch it.
>>
>>343124609
The story is filled with plot holes deeper than SNK's bank account.
>>
File: ff9 tantalus cafe.jpg (526 KB, 1200x927) Image search: [Google]
ff9 tantalus cafe.jpg
526 KB, 1200x927
>>343123903
FFIX is my all time favorite game and I'm worried about square remaking it, I'm not too keen on this feminine Zidane appearance (even if it is influenced by him being a genome) and I think a more realistic art style would take away much of the charm that made the game great and unique.

But with a right art style direction and ATB combat my life would be complete, exploring Gaia for the first time again (since it would be a different enough experience) would be fucking perfect.
>>
>>343123903
Hopefully SE will do it one day after they do VIII
>>
File: FINAL FURSHIT.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2884) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FURSHIT.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2884
>Terrible cast
>Forgettable characters and hideous designs, many of them blatant furbait
>Slow combat even slower than the SNES FFs
>Less customisation than previous FFs
>Claims to be a throwback to older FFs when it isn't at all and doesn't resemble them in any way and the older FFs did what people claim this game does far better
>>
>>343123903
>Kingdom Hearts
Will FF characters ever have a chance to matter in Kingdom Hearts? They've never done anything but just "Oh look, theyre here too."
>>
>>343125634
Yeah that part... I cant say it was handled the best way but I feel as if Beatrix was forcing herself to believe that the queen was right and that the others were all inferior pieces of shit to try to justify herself, and I think Freya no longer gave a fuck and understood that she was being used as a pawn of the queen.

Still, no excuse I suppose... But this game has a strong narrative point about people getting fucked over and over due to the unfairness of the world and 3rd parties actions.
>>
>>343125853
Damn man, grats, now you even got some ''valid points'' to justify your blind hate to this masterpiece of a game.

How is the autism treating you? Must be tiring.
>>
>>343126193
It's Nomura playing around with HIS characters. They are his property, not yours. He can have them dress and act however he wants.
>>
>>343126536
but did he have to make them pointless though? Not even a simple, "Hey, FF character did such and such, now we can do things"

I mean, a series that talks about darkness a lot, doesnt seem to contribute to a lot of the darkness that happens in kingdom hearts
>>
>>343126476
>dat blind fanboyism
>>
>>343123903
>and Kingdom Hearts?
Why would you want to inflict that Deviantart cringefest on a game you actually like?
>>
>>343125043
such as?
>>
File: laughing bullies.png (523 KB, 473x681) Image search: [Google]
laughing bullies.png
523 KB, 473x681
>>343125853
I see you're enjoying your anger.
>>
>>343128186
>dat blind hate to a fantasy game with fantastic creatures just because some of the creatures have fur

I'm not a furry, this game didnt influence my sexuality when growing up in anyway, didnt make me a devian art faggot, nothing.
But I honestly think you're a closet furry that for some reason bashes this great game because it reminds you of your fetish.

Be an hero, anon.
>>
>>343128512
>ignoring every single piece of text
>implying criticism = hate
Goalpost moving and delusion.
>>
>>343126476
>>343125853
>>343128512
>>343128367
I see the shitposters have arrived.
>>
>>343128740
Except it isnt even valid criticism, it is blind hate and retarded points to get people triggered.

Honestly dude, why do you keep posting that?
I'm not always in FF threads but when I am I see your retarded post, is it something you dont want to talk about anon?
We're here for you man.
>>343128854
I'm just genuinely curious about this guy's autism powerlevel.

I've done a couple of related posts above.
>>
File: 4527026-1-l.jpg (72 KB, 686x600) Image search: [Google]
4527026-1-l.jpg
72 KB, 686x600
>>343123903
I don't know but Noctis is getting Zidane's mage mashers as one of the preorder bonuses.
>>
>>343130141
>"mage masher"
>it's an edged weapon

Will never cease to piss me off.
>>
>>343128346
You know! There is that one! And then there is the other one too!!!

How could you forget about the worst one, even? Man it was bad! You know it! It's the one! The bad one!!!!
>>
>>343131984
there are a bunch of people here who confuse "plot hole" with "unresolved plot arcs"

I'm not sure why
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.