[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand why there are so many threads where the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1466471367190.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466471367190.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
I don't understand why there are so many threads where the OP asks if he should play a certain game or not.

Why are people so afraid to try games on their own? Are they into the hivemind so much that they are scared of forming their own opinions?

I really don't get it.
>>
it more has to do with not wanting to blow cash on a shitty game. And the refund system is limited to 2 hours so you can't always get far enough to figure out if its going to continue to be good or go to shit.
>>
I don't understand why there are so many threads where the OP posts an anime image for no reason.
Why are people so pathetic to push on their sad hobbies on others? Are they into the weebmind so much they have to constantly shove that stupid shit in our faces nonstop?
I really don't get it.
>>
>>343117356

Why are you reading so much into things? People ask for opinions to gather information then make a decision.
>>
when there is a shit ton of reviews, opinions, and gameplay vids, those people are really fucking stupid
>>
Because this is an imageboard where people communicate and exchange information. Asking if one should play a game or not could be a pretext, doesn't matter. Just talk about games.
>>
>>343117991
>trusting reviews

i do agree though that you can get a good impression from gameplay vids, but you really have to look hard for a video of somebody not sucking ass/is actually showing off what can be done in the game. imagine watching a shitter play god hand compared to somebody who knows what they're doing.
>>
i bought darksouls2 for 40 bux and it's not fun at all

i'm never going to get that 40 bux back and i can't seem to find any games in 2016 that look fun

my friend recommended dragonage:inquisition and it was only 8 bux so i downloaded that....and it's f u c k i n g a w f u l.

it's like nobody knows how to make fun video games anymore. i've been playing bastion a bit and simply waiting to die.
>>
but seriously what games should i play
>>
>>343117356
Its actually a pretty good thing to do... if you go for the opposite of what /v/ tells you
>>
>>343117356
Ive found that if i am on the fence about a game /v/ actually is a good place to go to get a general sense of what I'm getting in to assuming you can sort out the shill threads.
>>
>>343117356
Really makes you think.
Everybody here claims to be a badass pirate who don't give no fuck and they can have every game in the world for free at any time... but for some reason they can't use that power to try those games.
>>
Who cares, it's a decent way to start threads about the games which is all that matters
>>
>>343118519
>Trusting /v/
not much better
>>
>>343120149
But even in the threads that aren't shills there's shitposting everywhere.
>>
Not all of us are big fucking losers with a billion hours of free time on their hands, OP.
>>
>>343117356
Asking someone else is the fastest way to figure out what you want to hear
>>
>>343123092
Yeah you are, don't fucking lie. Your life is worthless if you spend time on this website. The time you spend waiting for replies you can just download the game and play it.
>>
File: 1386108200995.jpg (48 KB, 300x323) Image search: [Google]
1386108200995.jpg
48 KB, 300x323
>>343117356
>I don't understand why people ask for the advice of their peers on whether a product is worth the monetary cost associated with it
Really?
>>
>>343123601
Sorry, monetary and temporal cost associated with it.
Time invested into a game is time not spent elsewhere.
>>
>>343123703
>pirate game while doing other things
>try out the game instead of waiting for replies

This has been just fine for me
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.