[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to these guys? Last I heard, they were making some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 4ALogo.jpg (184 KB, 502x462) Image search: [Google]
4ALogo.jpg
184 KB, 502x462
What happened to these guys? Last I heard, they were making some open world game, then all that shit happened in The Ukraine and apparently they moved to Malta. That was around 2 years ago, and we still haven't heard anything since.
>>
Death is the termination of all biological functions that sustain an organism.
>>
Talked to a guy on /pol/ who works for them.

They aren't dead but are actively hiring.
>>
Someone said in another thread that they're working on a game that happens in a space-ship. Sounds like a perfect fit for them.
>>
>>343114565
Sounds kinda cool. Their engine is insanely powerful, a futuristic space game could look really good.
>>
>>343114039
>Talked to a guy on /pol/ who works for them.
>on /pol/
what
how do you even know he works for them
>>
>>343115640
Because he believes everything people say. Incidentally, my uncle works at 4A and their next game is about saving the white race.
>>
>>343116363
Are Ukranians white?
>>
>>343115640
there are a lot of gamedevs on 4chan.
I've worked on a AAA game and some AA games.

I know a lot of AAA gamedevs and people who made some of 4chans most liked games and people who are working on one of the most anticipated sci fi game
>>
>>343117962
Cyberpunk 2077?
System Shock 3?
I wouldn't be surprised if CDPR browsed 4chan after /v/ defended Witcher 2 so much, even from piratefags.
>>
>>343117962
>>343118196
CDPR mentioned 4chan as "a pirate forum"
They don't actually browse here idiots.
>>
>>343118196
What difference does it make.
>>
>>343116363
'nother Metro game??
I'd rip my dick off if that is the case.
>>
>>343118402
>CDPR mentioned 4chan as "a pirate forum"
where?
because IIRC they actually acknowledged 4chan and commented on that "incident" where some pirate asked a question about witcher 2 and only got some 30 answers telling him to fuck off and go buy the game.
>>
>>343118196
It's probably some overhyped garbage like Mass Effect: Andromeda or No Man's Sky.
>>
>>343118484
>What difference does it make.
I mean you're bullshitting.
I don't doubt that code-monkeys browse /v/, but actual relevant devs? Game designers? Writers? Audio designers? Composers?
Highly doubt it.
>>
>>343118543
where the fuck is Mass Effect or No Man's Sky "one of themost anticipated sci fi game"
Mass Effect is completely dead and only a complete and utter retard would care for No Man's Sky and actually believe it's interesting in the slightest.
>>
>>343118646
I'm an artist and I browse 4chan.
lots of designers browse 4chan. Lots of concept artist browse 4chan. Don't know about writers or audio designers since I don't run with that crowd.

I don't care if you think I'm bullshitting or not. Doesn't change what I do or who I am. I don't care if bunch of jealous NEETS know who browses their anonymous karelian dogbreeding forum
>>
>>343118954
The leather club is two doors down.
>>
>>343118954
>karelian dogbreeding forum
top beb

i've done some audio design work. i'm primarily a level designer though.
>>
File: 1463263665959.png (193 KB, 273x326) Image search: [Google]
1463263665959.png
193 KB, 273x326
>>343118954
>I don't care if bunch of jealous NEETS
>jealous
jesus christ anon calm down
why so incredibly defensive?
>>
>>343119417
neat I like when other people turn up.
Talked to a dev of a popular sci-fi game and became friends the other day.
>>
>>343113623
Glukhovsky said that another Metro game is in the works a bit after releasing his Metro 2035 novel. Their sound designer posted a video of him recording some AK audio a few weeks ago so they're definitely up to something.

Not much else go on though. A space game they were planing to make apparently went under so a new Metro game is probably what we're getting soon-ish.
>>
>>343119668
AWW YISS.
TIME TO RIP MY DICK OFF.
>>
>>343119453
is that a human frampt?
>>
>>343121276
you didn't know?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.