[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time to admit that this game is fun.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: tokyo_mirage_sessions.jpg (207 KB, 1200x695) Image search: [Google]
tokyo_mirage_sessions.jpg
207 KB, 1200x695
It's time to admit that this game is fun.
>>
>said no one
>>
>>343113991
But he just did.
And i can confirm it's fun
>>
>>343113991
It's pretty good senpai
>>
It's nothing special honestly.
>>
>>343112080
It's the most generic shit I've ever played.
>>
>>343115939
In other words, "fun"
>>
It's fine, and I totally expected it. It's just a filler until Persona 5 comes out and blows it out of the water.
>>
FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIARU EMMMMMBUREM
>>
Do I just need to take my tin hat off or is it possible Nintendo is employing people to give this game positive press?
It's getting spammed pretty often and seems to be the same guy (Given the overused picture or very similar posts)
However surely you want to shrill it before the release not after.
>>
>>343112080
It's great. That only makes me more bitter about it not being an actual SMT x FE.
>>
>>343118067
Take your tin foil hat and shove it up your own ass
>>
>>343118067
Or, you know, people just want to talk about a new game.
>>
>>343118698
I'm sure you're well experienced with having things shoved up your ass and shoving things into your ass however that's not quite my cup of tea.

>>343118714
But no one is talking about it, All anyone is saying is "apologize!" or "Admit it! This game is fun!" No one is actually talking about the game.
>>
>>343119306
Except that that's not true. Between all the shilling and shitposts that here every time a new game is released people are legit having a discussion about the gameplay and it's story.
>>
>>343119306
>But no one is talking about it,

Look harder
>>
>>343120168
This is the only thread on /v/ and no one is talking about it.
Admittedly I don't come into the threads but all I see are
>Apologize!
or >Patch is out!
Even on /vg/ things don't seem much better
it's about 50/50 with talking about the game and just genuinely shitting about.

I'm not trying to bash the game, but all I see are people being defensive.
>>
>>343118067
Honestly, if anything, it's anti-shill, because piracy on the WiiU is literally potato easy. You could be playing the game inside 10 minutes, right now, excepting download speeds.
>>
>>343121206
People who want to talk about the game come into these threads for the 50% chance of a discussion. Again, abvously there's going to be a lot of shit posting especially with this game considering its history and content.
>>
Did someone do Mamori's first side story already?
For some reason I had no subtitles there which was really weird.
>>
>>343122029
>People who want to talk about the game come into these threads for the 50% chance of a discussion
No no no, On /vg/ not on /v/ absolutly not.
Like I said I don't come in here but from the little I do see is not even close to 50%
I mean really right now we're not really talking about the game are we?
And I would wager it's you and I keeping the thread alive, though I'll be going to bed soon.
>>343122083 This guy is the first to actually talk about the game and even then sounds like he's facing a few issues.
>>
I'm honestly enjoying it more than Persona 3 and 4 so far, but probably because I fucked hated the school stuff in those.

Also still salty that it's some weird amalgamation of the two series' mechanics rather than a true crossover. Game's fun, nonetheless.
>>
>>343117620
> just a filler until Persona 5 comes out and blows it out of the water.
Sonyggers actually believe this
>>
>>343122858
I seriously think that the battle system of TMS is better than 3 and 4.
>>
How come Barry isn't playable?
>>
>>343112080
You now realized that Barry masturbates in the menu.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.