[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when history happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
Where were you when history happened?
>>
BFfags are the CoDfags of this generation, and they don't even realize it
>>
>Where were you when EA spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on mass dislike bots
>>
>>343112169
>>343112268
>/v/ is now unironically defending CoD now that Battlefield is more popular with normies
>>
>>343112473
How many of those dislikes do you think are real

Not to mention the e3 demo has gotten quite a lot of praise
>>
>>343112473
>/v/ is now unironically defending EA
>>
>>343111907
Funny thing is, this new CoD actually looks alright.
When watching the conferences live I couldn't tell that it was CoD and am now genuinely interested
>>
>>343112473
>Battlefield is good because it's not CoD

ok
>>
>>343111907
>CoD finally does something different
>Gets shit all over for it

I mean I don't like the series so what do I know
>>
>>343112473
>/v/ is one person meme
>>
>>343112976
It's really strange
I really liked the gameplay at sony's e3 conference but never liked the series and imo it seems like fans of the series hate it while haters of the series are kinda interested

It just doesnt look as generic as the other games
>>
>>343113050
Was it Advanced Warfare introducing advance types of movements ?
I thought it looked pretty good on paper but I overdosed on blops2 before it and couldnt be fucked playing CoD again, last I heard the consolefags hated AW because of it. I tried the blops3 beta and there was some remnants of walljumps and slides and stuff but it was really dumbed down and not at all what you could see in AW.
>>
Fucking finally
>>
>>343111907
The funny part is that battlefield is the new call of duty.

Call of duty has actually been innovating a lot with this future tech garbage.
>>
>>343113272
Well the only other ones I got was 4 (MW1) which was fantastic but the attempts to recreate it was clear. Everything they tried to enhance with the game in sequels looked like overblown mods so I never bothered with them.
they also removed mods and custom servers which was retarded.
I did get black ops 1 because of the promise of mod tools but that was really minor stuff.
apparently black ops 3 now has custom maps or will do in the near future but i'd rather wait for this new one and hope for their inclusion.
>>
>>343112893
maybe 1/4 of them are real and the rest are bots from EA

or maybe 90% of them are real and EA quickly got a bunch of bots to dislike it and everyone just copied the bots.

Either way it wasn't done naturally. people eat call of duty up.
>>
>>343112473
>defending cod or cuckfield
>>
>>343111907
CoD will sell 10x better than battlefield 1.
>>
I was literally thinking that CoD looked interesting for once.

WTF is wrong with people.
>>
>>343111907
Downvotes on youtube literally don't mean shit. More than 2/3 of those people simply gave the video a thumbs down because everyone else is doing it. Joining the meme is fun but at the end of the day almost all 3 million of those people will pre-order the game and play it. Same exact shit happened to the previous CoD and it literally beat it's own record in sales.
>>
>/v/ is literally hipsters the thread
>>
>>343111907
They don't care about CoD being a whore franchise, they only care that they're not getting their modern military shooter.
>>
>>343111907
Because it's futuristic.

That's literally the only reason.
>>
Someone post that Modern warfare boycott screenshot. That's what's gonna happen. It could have zero likes and it wouldn't make a difference.
>>
File: 1462724884985.png (391 KB, 635x591) Image search: [Google]
1462724884985.png
391 KB, 635x591
>Normies: "FUCK EA...BUT ALSO BF1 GOTY"
>>
>>343111907
the people disliking most likely wouldn't have bought it anyway or are just mad it's futuristic instead of WW1/WW2
I won't get battlefield 1 or cod but cod looked a lot better at e3 imo
>>
>vidya elitist

cod is more fun than bf - prove me wrong
>>
File: [reeeeeinternally].jpg (22 KB, 680x452) Image search: [Google]
[reeeeeinternally].jpg
22 KB, 680x452
NO STOP THIS COD WAS POOR CONTAINER GAME FOR MOST OF THE CANCEROUS """""GAMERS"""""
NOW THEY'RE GOING TO SPILLING OUT TO OTHER FRANCHISES AND RUINING THEM MORE THEN THEY ALREADY HAVE BY SIMPLY EXISTING
>>
>>343111907
It's strange because this is the first call of duty game I feel like trying out since mw2. The space battles in the new trailer looked fun.
>>
Normies dont like COD anymore because of the movement system
It's fun as fuck though, I actually like COD now
>>
Well what do the comments look like? I only want to play it now because it doesn't look like something I could sign up for the military for any longer.
>>
>>343115165
>You live in a time when CoD is on the forefront of FPS innovation
I want back the simpler times.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-28-18-38-43.png (1 MB, 1429x1248) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-28-18-38-43.png
1 MB, 1429x1248
>>343111907
History you say?
>>
>>343115345
The comments are a hate train to increase the amount of dislikes. The judgment being passed on the game itself really isn't fair. However, I still find it amusing.
>>
>the literal second battlefield becomes more popular than cod /v/ is all "This actually is the first cod in years to catch my eye it doesn't look that bad they added grapple hooks"
Fuck off.
>>
>>343113050
>COD doing something different
>Infinity Ward once again copying whatever Treyarch is doing
>>
File: a hideo kojima game.jpg (53 KB, 500x541) Image search: [Google]
a hideo kojima game.jpg
53 KB, 500x541
>i lived long enough that pressing a thumbs down button on the internet meant something to people
>>
>>343115564
Literally cancer.
>>
>>343111907
Those niggas are salty that they thought it looked good before the title popped up. Man up fuckers, You played yourself
>>
>>343115564
>its up to 891,000 dislikes

Haha holy shit.
>>
>>343115564
The amount of butthurt this caused with feminists is hilarious.
>>
>>343115618
Correlation and causation arent the same nigga

Quit shitposting for (yous)
>>
>>343115618
>the literal second
It's a gradual change thats been happening over the past few years, look at how normies like Battlefield 4 over CODGhosts, AW, or Black Ops 3
Normies don't like the movement system
>>
>look! im being abused by EA viral marketing for free promotion!

fuck off
>>
>>343116305
That's what I was saying it's just /v/ liking the opposite of what "normies" like even when this new cod looks like shit just like the last one
>>
>>343118331
AW was actually fun
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.