[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5 islamic bux right now is it still active? and if so,is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: header[1].jpg (38 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
38 KB, 460x215
5 islamic bux right now
is it still active?

and if so,is it worth buying or is it one of those games that are only fun with friends?
>>
It's a classic mate. How haven't you played it yet?
>>
>>343098631
Played it back in 2011 with friends at an internet cafe for a couple of hours, it was fun as fuck but every single game is fun with your friends
>>
>>343098824
It's still fun playing with strangers and it's still active. I recommend buying it
>>
File: 75d1v6R_1_.png (411 KB, 888x463) Image search: [Google]
75d1v6R_1_.png
411 KB, 888x463
>>343099083
>Still active
M8 I love L4D2 but it seriously takes upwards of 10 minutes to get a full lobby of campaign.
I've played so much that the only difficulty I can play on thats any fun is Expert Realism and those take even longer.
>>
>>343099417
>>343099083
alright nigroes,I bought it
Downloading right now
Even if the online is shit it would probably fun with bots as well probably

Also, does it include the campaign from the first game as well?
>>
>>343099417
There's always some already in progress to join

>>343099669
Yes
>>
Just got it

I suck as much as the AI

Give me protips
>>
>>343099669
Yes, it includes the old campaigns plus all dlc. Have fun, anon.
>>
>>343099669
It includes all the maps from L4D1, yes.
Also the AI is absolute shit, my dude, sometimes they'll just watch you die. Other times they'll steal valuable supplies and waste them.
>>
>steam NEVER downloads faster than 20 MB/s

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT GABEN
>>
>>343098354
>not already have gotten it for free

desu it's something i'm gonna be playing semi regularly once i get a good gaming pc. for now it's just bf4 on ps3 for me. no membership so i can't play online with my ps4.

end me.
>>
>>343100790
>for free
where
>>
>>343100891
it was free for a time, like a year or two ago. i already had it downloaded from a free weekend in like 2012 so it automatically unlocked and now i have it permanently.
>>
>>343100891
2013 Christmas gift from valve
>>
>>343100994
I've been using their shitheap since 2003, when the new version of CS made it mandatory, yet the kikes didn't send it to me.
>>
>>343100068
>There's always some already in progress to join
>in progress

The game is better to play from beginning to end with the same group. That doesn't always happen
>>
Fun as fuck and great with the steam workshop.

Nothing like killing Terry Crews as the power ranger theme plays.
>>
Louis is best character
If you disagree, you don't know SHIT
>>
i liked both, but i got tired of 2 because there wasn't a pretty girl to look at
>>
>>343102771
bill is my fav
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.