[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Mobile Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: tablet.jpg (107 KB, 656x526) Image search: [Google]
tablet.jpg
107 KB, 656x526
Yeah, yeah, I know,
>mobile games
>good

but the reason I'm asking is this:

My sister is going to be flying soon and she's terrified of planes. She'll be bringing along her tablet, so I was hoping to get some recommendations for mobile games for her to play to distract her. Obviously nothing online or multiplayer, preferably puzzles or mysteries (nothing gory).

Does anyone have any ideas?
>>
>>343074828
Just Rape your sister lol
>>
>>343074828
Ridiculous Fishing
>>
File: chensaw.gif (32 KB, 185x149) Image search: [Google]
chensaw.gif
32 KB, 185x149
>>343074828
That's nice of you OP.

Does she have IOS or Android? I don't have any Apple products, so i dunno about that, but some good games for Android (depending on what she likes) are Prehistoric Worm, White Island, and A Dark Room.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>343074828
Psst anon.
Organ's Trails
The wolf among us
Oh and Phoenix wright
>>
>>343074828
Shapist is an ok puzzle game. Pretty easy, but it'll keep you entertained for a bit.
>>
If you have some spare cash, Monument is pretty good and seems to be just what you're looking for. Got it on free app week, so I don't know how much it costs.
>>
>>343075139
I don't think that's really her style, sorry.

>>343075536
She's got a Samsung, which runs on Android. I'll check those out, thank you.

>>343075545
You've got the right idea, since she loved the Wolf Among Us on Steam, so I'll look at the other two, thank you.

>>343075763
That looks like a neat little game, thanks.

>>343075778
Do you mean Monument Valley? If so that looks perfect, thank you very much. I'm fine with spending money: I'm already giving her money for the Steam sale. I just want to make sure she has an okay flight and starts to associate planes with something other than worry, you know?
>>
>>343074828
Plants versus zombies is good
Battleheart
>>
If you can snag her a DS/3DS om the cheap there's a lot more options in regards to puzzle and other entertaining games.

How long will her flight be?
>>
>>343076575
I don't think I have enough time for that before she goes, unfortunately.

It's about 4 hours, I think, but then there's the return trip, and I want her to have a bunch of options.

>>343076470
I appreciate the suggestions but I don't think she'd like either of those.
>>
>>343076309
Yeah, Monumet Valley, I forgot the full name, sorry.
It's super fun, I bought it for my mother and she loved it. It's also not hard, so any child should be able to clear it easily.
>>
>>343076742
Ah, well I don't actually have a smartphone so I don't know much in that regard. Still, a friend of mine likes this board game, I think it was called tomb raider go or something. She might like that, it seemed fairly challenging.

Sorry I couldn't help out more
>>
>>343077168
It's okay, I'm getting a bunch of good recommendations, thanks for trying.

>>343077151
Good, I'll definitely recommend it to her.
>>
Wait for October, Civilization VI is coming out
>>
>>343077294
Are you daft, anon? He wants games for his sister to play on the plane trip.
>>
>>343077561
I'm sure she'll enjoy it
>>
>>343077294
She's flying this week, so...
>>
>>343076309
>I just want to make sure she has an okay flight and starts to associate planes with something other than worry, you know?

I rarely ever say this but you really are an attention seeking faggot

What do you want us to think you're such a nice and caring brother? Fuck off
>>
Emulate shit
Or that kingdom rush, crashers, tower dwfnse thing
>>
>>343078251
She's not someone who would use emulators, nor like tower defense style games, but thank you.
>>
>>343074828
Classic Sonic games.
Pixel dungeon unleashed.
>>
File: sis.png (44 KB, 224x233) Image search: [Google]
sis.png
44 KB, 224x233
>>343074895
seconding this
>>
Tell her to quit being a pussy.
And quit making up bullshit stories to get game recs, you worthless self-entitled spoonfed cunt.
>>
>>343077848
This

Have her associate planes with fear and death and your dick
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.