[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So while trying to get in the souls series I finally finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
246 KB, 1920x1080
So while trying to get in the souls series I finally finished the first one and got the ending where I get all the jew snakes bowing at me

What does this mean after all? Darksouls thread
>>
>>343073473
It means you got played like a fiddle, good goy
who fucking knows, miyazaki probably jerks off to the thought of only him knowing the true story
>>
>>343074813
Either ending really is this result. Both Frampt and Kaathe are using you for their own motives.
>>
>>343073473
>souls series
>the first one
Maybe you should have actually played the first one.
>>
>>343076453
not him but i cant git gud at demon's souls so i gave up and rolled a knight, armor makes a fucking difference now. i am confused as a mother fucker tho and want executioner miralda's armor (mainly for the hood)
fuck me
>>
gwyndolin's model has tits
>>
>>343076946

you need to fuck with world tendency for it and her set is fem only so unless you made a waifu you're fucked
>>
>>343073473
The world of Dark Souls is in a perpetual cycle of fire and dark. As the age of fire dwindles to a close you can either sacrifice your body to extend it a little longer or let it go out and live in the start of the dark age.

If you got the ending with the snakes you didn't light the final bonfire and so chose the age of dark.

What exactly this means is open to interpretation. In the games fire is closely associated with life and humanity, and in human history it has been connected with creativity, industry, passion and survival.
>>
>>343073473
>do what kaathe says
edgy ending
>do what frampt says
cuck ending
>>
>>343077386
luckily i made a waifu this run, thank you anon.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.