[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Too many vidya >Not enough time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Medium-rare.jpg (45 KB, 525x444) Image search: [Google]
Medium-rare.jpg
45 KB, 525x444
>Too many vidya
>Not enough time
>>
File: gamefriend.jpg (63 KB, 256x886) Image search: [Google]
gamefriend.jpg
63 KB, 256x886
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>343061884
>All these frogposters
>Very little nicknames
Stupid toadman.
>>
>>343061884

>all this time
>no vidya

I seriously have no idea what to do with myself. No desire to play or do anything.
>>
File: cantwakeup.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>>343061965
me on the right

seriously, the more i can afford playing vidya, the less time i have to do it now

and i'm about to become a dad next year so there's that

life should go backwards like during that episode of red dwarf, it would be just perfect
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UV9xNbjchc
>>
hit the nail on the head, OP

>brand new to Monster Hunter
>realized 2DS is 80 bucks, can play new MonHuns
>still havent even started Freedom United on the PSP and Portable 3rd to do bro-op with Hamachi bros
>by the time i go through these hundreds of hours of fun, i have no idea where the online scene will be for 4 Ultimate and Generations
>in addition to this i have hundreds of films, vidya, books, anime, etc to go through

I can prioritize with online stuff, but even then with Monster Hunter alone it's potentially hundreds of hours before I get to Generations.
>>
>>343063000

I laugh at every person who whines about shit like this while posting on 4chan.

Posting on 4chan is literally wasting time you could be using to play video games. Don't even pretend like you're only here for a few minutes to browse.
>>
iktf bro.

But I have a job, and if I forsake that for temporary enjoyment, I deserve my fate, which would be inevitable ruin.
>>
>>343064000
tripbro, i'm browsing /v/ because it's the only thing i can do while i'm at work besides doing my job behind my desk

this comp is so shit that even ftl is laggy as fuck, and there's no antivirus protection, the internet speed is below 1 mo shared between six co-workers, i'm better off playing space cadet or solitaire
>>
File: drake.jpg (39 KB, 817x820) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
39 KB, 817x820
>>343062680
This so fucking bad

Pretty much just been wandering aimlessly round the house for the last two days, its gotten to the point where i'm actually looking forward to going to work
>>
>>343064280

>turning down an opportunity to play space cadet

Nigger even now the only problem is you
>>
>>343064423
It's good to make a pause sometimes
>>
>>343061884
>Too many time
>Not enough vidya

>Too many frogs go ribbit but never leave liilies

>Too much pussy
>Not enough dick

wtf, i was banned for a post on /int/? i dont even use that board!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.