[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would just like to remind you that the real Ghostbusters 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: ghostbusters_game.jpg (351 KB, 1277x1600) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters_game.jpg
351 KB, 1277x1600
I would just like to remind you that the real Ghostbusters 3 came out in 2009, featured the entire original cast and is currently $2.49 on Steam.
And it's quite good, both as a game and Ghostbusters.
>>
>is currently $2.49 on Steam.

Shit nigger I know what I'm buying today, thanks
>>
>no controller support

n2dabin
>>
Thanks """""Atari"""""!
>>
>>343060854
It's also like 3.5gigs and easily piratable.
>>
>>343061103
There is.
>>
>>343061103
It has controller support, I think the steam page predates the specific category for it and it hasn't exactly been maintained due to the jewery around its publishers.
>>
>Original cast

Weren't their performances phoned-in as fuck though?
>>
i played it last year for the first time and i was expecting to be dogshit, but it was really fun desu
>>
>>343061204
do you want them or the ''gurl powa'' ghostbusters?
>>
>>343061204
Generally they are pretty solid, though Bill Murray does sound like he wants to die for most of it.
>>
Calling it now, the only saving grace of the new film is going to be the black woman and the film will average out to a 2.5 star rating.
>>
>>343061354
How about we leave the 80s things in the 80s instead of beating a dead horse?
>>
>>343061384
Wasn't that his original Ghostbusters performance?
>>
>>343061384
Because he was like 60ish when he did the game?
>>
>>343061508
Considering what we've seen of her character from the trailers so far she's a disappointing stereotype so that would be a really bad sign.
>>
>>343061705
Yes, but that was in character.
>>
>>343061508
"I don't know if this is a black thing or a woman thing but I'm mad as hell"
>theater audience laughs
>I want to die
>>
>>343061384
>>343061705
>>343061730
I keep seeing people calling this out, but "Bill Murry is disinterested/Doesn't want to be here" is not only Venkman, it is the glossy coat Murry wears in basically every one of his movies.

Phil Conners didn't want to be in Punxsutawney to report on a groundhog, as much as Bob Harris didn't want to be washed up movie star doing ads for a foreign whiskey, as much as Peter Venkman didn't want to leave the co-ed to actually chase ghosts.
>>
>>343061775
Why did they forget that Ghostbusters was a funny movie with a serious plot?
>>
>>343061508
>Saw Warcraft in theaters opening night
>Packed Theater
>New ghostbuster trailer is shown
>The theater is fucking quiet throughout the whole thing
>The dumb cgi dog movie with Louie CK got more of a reaction

Besides from SJW's and kucks I dont know who is going to go see this movie, are parents supposed to take their little kids to a movie about ghost?
>>
So /v/, you met yout alien at a Holiday Inn in Paramus?
>>
game is terrible. fanboys like just because it looks alright and has the cast

that said ghostbusters was never, ever good nor funny.
>>
>>343065034
>He can't even be bothered using capitals for his bait
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.