[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who crono+frog+ayla here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Who crono+frog+ayla here?
>>
>>343060227
Im more of a Crono-ayla-robo guy myself, but i respect your opinion.
My question is whether or not you gave Robo your speed and magic tabs and made him the best healer in the game?
>>
*raises paw*
>>
>>343060459
I give all my tabs to Chrono because he's the guy.
>>
Only a faggot wouldn't use Crono-Frog-Robo
>>
>>343060752
Triple Raid is so satisfying.
>>
>>343060227
Chrono, Marle, Ayla here

Spaming that Ice throw with Chrono doing luminere constantly was easy mode
>>
>>343060703
You're missing out, Heal Beam is awesome.
>>
>>343060227
I ran Crono+robo+ayla until I got magus.
At that point I had an absurd about amount of healing items from using steal on everything and ayla kiss can be a heal to so I switched robo for magus.
>>
>>343060227
Magus + Lucca + Robo for me
Omega flare is too awesome not to use tbqhwy
>>
Chrono-Frog-Magus

;__; Not the best, butI was a child
>>
Ayla Marle and Lucca
who here /waifus/?
>>
>>343061160
Oh knock it off already, you child.

>3 GIRLS, I AM THE MOST HETERO
That is an awful stupid team and you are an awful stupid person for championing it.

If you lack a frog, ginger or robot, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>343061419
>I must use male characters in video games because I can't stop thinking about sucking dick

ok homo
>>
Crono + Luca + Robo
>>
>>343060227
Frog always.
>>
>>343060703
my nigger
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (41 KB, 485x640) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
41 KB, 485x640
>>343060227
>Not Crono, Ayla and Magus

Don't you like power anon
>>
>>343060956
This. He also shits out cheap damage with rapid fire fist and electrocute if you give him gold stud.
>>
>>343060227
Always Chrono, Robo/Luca and Ayla.
>>
first run was mainly Crono/Robo/Ayla, that's the best team and the game doesn't do a good job of hiding it

In later runs and messing with the DS bonus I sometimes swap Ayla for Lucca because she gets broken Armor.

game's fantastic even if Frog/Marle are underpowered
>>
Crono/Lucca/Marle

Marle hastes everyone then combos with Lucca to nuke everything with Antipode 3 while Crono spams Luminaire.

Less raw damage potential than a Crono/Lucca/Robo team, but I like being hasted all the time and having access to every element if I need it.
>>
>>343060227
>not a Broparty
Chrono, Robo, Frog master race
>>
>>343060459
I'm a crono ayla robo guy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.