[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wahhh, no window counter Seriously FUCK you pussies. Winston
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
File: Overwatch-Winston-Guide.jpg (116 KB, 1154x649) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch-Winston-Guide.jpg
116 KB, 1154x649
>wahhh, no window counter

Seriously FUCK you pussies. Winston counters the fuck out of that sniper whore.

Be skeptical you lousy noob fucks, bĂșt Winston destroys Widow.

Fuck all of you, go back to your weeb shit and stop corrupting the gaming world.
>>
>>343043968
>Fuck all of you, go back to your weeb shit and stop corrupting the gaming world.

So you speak for yourself?
>>
>>343043968
Looks like someone has just discovered Winston's potential. I know the feeling, nothing better than a high tech gorilla leaping onto the sniper's position and zapping the bitch till she's dead.
My favourite tanking hero.
>>
>>343043968
Note that you need two for high level Widowmakers.

Also learn how to butt jump.
>>
File: happy-winston.jpg (68 KB, 920x872) Image search: [Google]
happy-winston.jpg
68 KB, 920x872
>tfw press tab and see a widow on the enemy team
also works with hanzo players but it's more fun with widows since they usually turn and run like bitches, a hanzo will stand and fight like a proud warrior.
>>
File: 1452184506132.jpg (37 KB, 379x503) Image search: [Google]
1452184506132.jpg
37 KB, 379x503
>>343043968
>Stop corrupting the gaming world
>>
>>343043968
He might if he had a self heal, but against any decent team you'll be lucky to have even half your health left when you get to her
>>
>>343046337
>against any decent team
Well shit m8, you're right. If only you had a team of your own attacking widow's team along with you.
>>
his leap ability is so awesome. I've even jumped out of bottomless pits after being pushed inside
>>
>>343046386
Hey man sometimes you don't have a team just retards.
>>
>>343046078
>butt jump.
is this pointing the camera straight up? I do this, when i jump i don't think "I want to jump there" i just jump up then pick a spot on the way down. you can actually move a lot in freefall.

Man WINSTON can really fucking JUMP this way. if that is what you are talking about i mean.
>>
>>343043968

>Winston jumps on Widow
>She rapells away
>Jump is now on cooldown
>She's lining up a headshot

Super awesome counter, truly.

>>343046905

Butt jumping is turning yourself away from her mid-flight so she can't headshot you midair
>>
File: stallthepoint.png (359 KB, 899x1481) Image search: [Google]
stallthepoint.png
359 KB, 899x1481
>>
>>343043968
>enemy is full 200 hp characters and no mccree
It is like they are asking for a good monkey pounding.
>>
>>343047316
This almost never happens. You are usually jumping UP to her so she has to maneuver down and you can just chase. In the rare occasion she gets to another unreachable, you just pop your shield down until your incredibly short jump cooldown finishes. Stop being bad at the game.
>>
>>
>>343046267

And then randomly one shot with panic scatter arrow in broad daylight
>>
>>343047316
I feel dumb for not doing this; pretty obvious move. Thanks for sharing.

Winston is awesome; great for taking out snipers, effective vs Mercy and Zenyata (not so much vs Lucio), easy turret and Tjor counter with jump in + shield between you, auto kills Symmetra's sentries, makes life hard for Genji and Tracer, can easily chase down and finish escaping heroes (did so with pharah mid air, felt good).
And obviously best distracting hero when you ulti up, jump in their backline and go bananas.

Also, one of few heroes that actually uses (or at least should) his quick meele for finishers.

Takes some time to stop overextending though, cause this does happen easily.
>>
File: 1346884572889.gif (350 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
1346884572889.gif
350 KB, 215x194
>pick Reinhardt
>put on Rammstein
>win
fuck this is amazing
>>
>>343043968
>no widow counter.

Who the fuck says that?

>Winston
>Other Snipers
>D.va
>even mei to an extent.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 468x721) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 468x721
>there are people on this mongolian flipbook board right now that can't efficiently deliver hot monkey dick to unsuspecting french women
>>
>preched on ledge clicking on heads
>Gorrila down mollila
>Gorrila jumps
>jump off ledge
>Gorrila jumps off perch to chase
>grapple back to perch, hurt monkey

Repeat until winston switches to D.VA
>>
>>343046386
this is the secret desu, i wait for those little blue arrows to move where i know the enemy is. Listen for them to start shooting then drop from the sky nigguh.
>>
A fun play I had with Winston yesterday

>Volskaya B entrance choke, team clumped up
>enemy Pharah jumps in front of us
>"Justice..
>Put down the barrier, it's edge is right in front of the Pharah
> .."
>she insta kill
>>
Speaking of counters, what are some good counters to Zarya and Reinhardt?
>>
>>343050943
Reaper, you dingus.
>>
>>343049168
If you jumped off your perch, Winston's already done his job
>>
File: 1463886355150.png (298 KB, 364x405) Image search: [Google]
1463886355150.png
298 KB, 364x405
>>343047519
The thing about this is that Widowmaker is usually sniping on defense. That means even if she can't hook to a new unreachable spot, she can just hook far enough away that you have to chase her down, usually into her own team. At that point you can't just get tunnel vision and run straight for her and get mauled, but then again you've gotten her off of a good vantage point for a while.

That being said, assuming both players are competent, it's not a HARD ASS counter, but you do get to make her life much harder.
>>
>>343043968

>jump to widow
>she jumps away
>you die

The only widows who die to winstons are bad ones.

You will get collapsed on by her team
>>
>>343043968
This game makes me feel so angry, whenever I lose a match I just want to go and stab someone else to death.
>>
>>343051932

>tfw everytime I lose I end up telling someone on my team I hope their entire family is raped
>>
File: tmp_10207-images(12)-459175945.jpg (6 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10207-images(12)-459175945.jpg
6 KB, 304x166
>Widowmaker on our team complains in allchat that the enemy Winston has been focusing her
>>
>>343052051
At times it feels almost too easy, like the enemy team is giving me free passage just so that shit head switches away from Widowmaker.
>>
File: mei yandere.jpg (647 KB, 900x1031) Image search: [Google]
mei yandere.jpg
647 KB, 900x1031
>used to hate winston because he felt really squishy and ineffective, i'd just run in and jump on people and die
>figured out how to dance in and out of my bubble, effectively doubling your hp
>really like playing pharah so i get immense pleasure out of camping windowlicker mains until they switch to reaper to try to counter me
>tfw you're the last man standing on the objective and you're able to chimp out and contest long enough for your team to get back and cap the point by the time you die
>can just nope out of any fight i'm losing every few seconds
fun class desu
>>
i'll never stop corrupting the gaming world

vid is me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb8G8qA9ibI
>>
>>343047420
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

*boop beep*
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.