[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can all agree that Path of Radiance was the best Fire Emblem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Path of Radiance.jpg (50 KB, 256x358) Image search: [Google]
Path of Radiance.jpg
50 KB, 256x358
So we can all agree that Path of Radiance was the best Fire Emblem game?
>>
I'll never get the obession with this series, this games story is okay for an FE game but the series as a whole is just gutter trash compared to other SRPGs, and yet this franchise is the only one in the entire genre that regularly gets discussed, it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>343032305
No
but I, for one, can
>>
>incredibly easy even on hard
>bland boring characters, but that's every FE game
>story not being about a prince doesn't make it good
>if you equip a skill, then realize it is better suited on someone else, too bad, you lose it when you unequip it

FE isn't even a good series.
>>343033170
Nintendrones
>>
>>343032305
I like Radiant Dawn a bit more
>>
Game was way easy and drags towards the end.

Also, I found it a bit weird that they went with the whole "you shouldn't rule just because you have royal blood" thing and then just sat Elincia on the throne at the end. The anti-monarchy theme also goes against pretty much every other game in the series.
>>
File: 1436924937713.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1436924937713.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>Soren will never be in Smash Bros
feels bad chow mein
>>
>>343032305
Every time I read PoR shilling it just makes me not want to ever play Awakening or Fates and reinforces the idea that I should never get a 3DS.
>>
I didn't enjoy some of the OP maps the developers put in.

Awakening with its Children mechanic fit so well the time travelling concept.

Either awakening for it's children or Shadow Dragon coz story.
>>
>>343032305
12>14C>9=7>10=6=8=14R>13=5=4=14H>11>bad/dated game zone>1=2=3

Objectively correct list
>>
>>343032305
>Babbys 2nd fire emblem
No.
Only reason it's not Babby's 1st fire emblem is because that title belongs to FE7.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.