[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
games /v/ says is bad but is actually decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: bloodborne cover.jpg (77 KB, 400x465) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne cover.jpg
77 KB, 400x465
games /v/ says is bad but is actually decent
>>
No that shot sucks worse than skyrim and a lot quicker too
>>
PvP was enjoyable but other than that it has a shit story and you cant really do much if you dont have those extra $40 dlc
>>
>>343030746
hey guys OP here forgot to say pic unrelated
>>
Oblivion
Skyrim
Dark Souls 2/3
Final Fantasy X
Pillars of Eternity
>>
File: trump.gif (348 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
trump.gif
348 KB, 350x233
>>343030852
>>343030890
>>343030925
>>
>>343030746
It's playable but not worth the time considering the fact you could be playing better games.

unless you're a consolecuck and have no games
>>
>>343030746
I unironically love Destiny.

I'm honestly upset Overwatch was so fun cause it really really cut back my Destiny time and I feel bad bros
>>
>>343031090
Name me a better arpg shooter that's better than destiny
>>
>>343031284
Well for one in terms of content, The Division at least has an interesting world pvp system

Like what is even the point of Explore these days
>>
>>343030746
Genuinely fun your first time through but it gets old fast. Also sucks that all the lore is tucked away on apps and shit unless they put the grimoir in to the game recently.

I still love the tone of the game, but it could have been so much more. Right now it's just Borderlands in space. Also SRL was great
>>
>>343030746
Lemme tell you something you little shit eating faggot. I have at least 1000 hours in that fucking game. It has truly fucking solid gameplay. But back when it launched it had fucking nothing. They only made the game into something that is okay to release for 60$ with The Taken King and I had to pay about 140$ for all the expansions and dlc up to that point. I can unequivocally say this game is an 7/10 now and it was a 3/10 at best on launch. It is not a good game it just has good gameplay.
>>
File: swbf.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
swbf.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
>>
>>343030746
Ye it's a bretty good gayum yo.
>>
video games in general
>>
>>343031665
Has it improved? I fell for the "do the opposite of /v/" meme and got it on release. It was hot dogshit at the time. Never bothered with the season pass.
>>
>>343031481
>interesting world pvp system
>roll around with a million hp a full heal on a 2 sec cd and a 1 shot sticky bomb
>>
>>343031665
Battlefront is decent when you forget the price and when you forget the price ONLY.
>>
>>343031481
>The Division
blows cock for nickels in dirty alleys
shit gunplay
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.