[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i'm attempting the ruppee glitch. Has anyone actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].png (2 MB, 1635x1900) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2 MB, 1635x1900
So i'm attempting the ruppee glitch. Has anyone actually figured out what is completely necessary? I can't seem to get it to work at all.
I kill no enemies other than the boss, keep my rupee count incredibly low, and have a weapon with rupee +. Don't kill boss with cutscene attack
>>
>playing kusoge
>>
>>343027241
I don't know what that means
>>
>>343025828
Sorry anon, everyone plays Legends now
>>
>>343025828
Since everyone else is a faggot,

>I kill no enemies other than the boss

thats where you fucked up. Have under 50 kills when you kill the boss then go nuts when they are vanishing. Try getting another kill IMMEDIATELY after KOing the boss.
>>
>>343027496
And it works in legends too.
>>343027802
That actually has been confirmed to not help.
>>343025828
You're doing everything right, it's random man.
>>
I've found it works best with Impa's greatsword and using the first Dodongo boss since if you fuck up it takes almost no time to kill.
>>
>>343028006
Usually helps for me, im just speaking from experience since everyone is the same level and is close to maxing out.
>>
Okay i managed to get it while waiting for a response, I guess it's really random.
>>343027802
yea i killed maybe 3 guys and it wasn't at the same time as the boss. Everyone says that actually hurts your chances so I know that's not right.
>>
>>343028229
It works best for me with impa's naginata with that fire attack
>>
>>343028006
I start killing the minions as soon as the boss starts to turn to black. Even if you get it right in this regard, there is still a little RNG involved, so keep trying.
>>
>>343028968

Oh yeah, that's what I was thinking of. I haven't played the game in ages, waiting for the update.
>>
I've had the most luck killing the boss and as many minions as possible with one special attack
Use someone with a ranged attack to damage the boss without using the weakpoint smash
>>
When does DLC for 3DS games usually drop? I have to work on thursday afternoon and I was hoping to download the Legends DLC and play it on the bus
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.