[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone of you ever finish it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: wa.jpg (113 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
wa.jpg
113 KB, 1024x576
Did anyone of you ever finish it?
>>
Currently at the biggining of chapter 7, fox bitch just joined my party waiting on reaper
Got kinda board becouse its the seccond time i got all the way there and it took just as long as it took the first time.
>>
>>343022764

I remember beating the ever loving fuck out of EVERYTHING with MC's hammer to the point of it being funny.

It was piss easy, you're telling me you can't beat it?
>>
>>343022764
Yes, i made a mistake and i ended in Emelita route...
>>
>>343023538
Literally not possible in the EX dungeons, not even with his legendary item
>>
>>343022764
I did the elf route and half of the black haired one
That was a couple of years back and all that used 400-450 hours of my life

Never again
>>
yes but my save got fucked 50 hours in so just dled an op ng+ save to wreck shit.
>>
>>343022764
Yes.

Not autistic for those LVL 90+ or w/e dungeons.

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>343023898

Exact same for me. Loved the game though. It's a shame there arent more to play ( in English )
>>
>>343023883
>EX dungeons,

Easy there comprade don't get too crazy on me.
>>
>>343024076
I still have the original save file
I loved the gameplay a lot
Are there any similar games in terms of gameplay and sense of advenuring?
>>
>>343022764
I completed every single thing possible, including crafting everyone's best weapons and collecting all their artifacts.
>>
>>343023538
Not that it can't be beaten.

It's that to "finish" it and see everything you have to play the game literally 4 times over with increasing grinding required to stay alive.
>>
>>343022764
Got to the fish god part was loving the game so far but didnt beat it since I joined the armed forces. Id love to get back to it but its been years
>>
>>>/qa/570669
For when this thread inevitably gets deleted.

I only ever beat Elftits and Loli's routes, and the post-game content sans the level 90 areas. I never could bring myself to go through the game again and clear the jap route.
>>
Beat the story one time. Started trying to grind for the EX dungeons but got bored after a few hours.
>>
I did everything except the lvl 90 dungeons.
>>
>>343022764
I finished one playthrough. And the post game. Was too bored to 100% it with all the girls though. Good game though.
>>
>>343022764

Every time I finish it I want to take a break before NG+ and then it ends up getting deleted in a reformat or something and I have to start from scratch
>>
Beat Yuela and Serawi routes and cleared most of the level 90 dungeons except for a few inside Yuidora Mines (couldn't be arsed to level up everyone since some forced you to play as Emelita and some other useless bitches).

Maybe one day I'll do Emelita route and finish all the stuff inside the mines.
>>
File: 1462364190677.gif (1 MB, 257x200) Image search: [Google]
1462364190677.gif
1 MB, 257x200
>start it for the hentai
>enjoy the gameplay
>get to the hentai
>the charm of the gameplay has worn off and the hentai is so fucking out of place and retarded you drop the game
gg
>>
>>343027825
>doing any route but Emelita
>not doing best girl's route
You are swine
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.