[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you playing Tsubasa's game yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: WiiU_screenshot_GamePad_01ED8.jpg (217 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_GamePad_01ED8.jpg
217 KB, 854x480
Are you playing Tsubasa's game yet?
>>
Tsubasa is cute not gonnal lie.
>>
censored

so fuck no
>>
I pirated the game and got the uncensored version.
>>
>>343010864
Play the uncensored version that's also in English for free.
All you need is an SD card.
>>
Yeah.

Its okay.

Not the "10/10, persona for wii u" that shills are acting like it is though
>>
>>343010370
no
>>
>>343011007
>Loadline

5.5 IOSU when?
>>
>>343012281
No idea, but it still beats paying for this shit.
>>
>>343010370
I want to fuck that dog so badly
>>
>>343012612
I would pirate it if I wasn't so damn lazy. Loadline is a bitch.
>>
>>343010370
Yup, it's enjoyable.
>>
>>343012757
Loadiine takes like 5 minutes to set up
>>
Can I play it without owning a WiiU or #FE?
>>
>>343010370
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cute
>>
>this is what SMT x FE turned into

I can see the SMT parts of it (albeit much more Persona-esque) but where the hell is the FE half of it? In the title?
>>
>>343010370
Yeah, pretty close to finishing it.
Kiria best girl
>>
>>343013140
The weapons and mirages
>>
>>343013140
Literally all of the Fire Emblem characters in it.
>>
>>343010370
No.
Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.
Family went over to Washington for a little vacation and I asked them if they could get it for me, as it is not currently out where I live.
>>
>>343010370
nah, I'm glad you guys are enjoying it, but I'm just not a fan of the idol stuff
>>
>>343010370
What's with the dog
>>
>>343010370
she seems like the type to end up as girl in ntr doujins
>>
File: 1466883622578.jpg (275 KB, 800x933) Image search: [Google]
1466883622578.jpg
275 KB, 800x933
>>343010370
If you hadn't gone home you wouldn't have been cucked Tsubasa.

You made the wrong choice.
>>
>>343013140

The Fire Emblem characters, the Fire Emblem weapons, and class changes.
>>
>>343013330
But they don't look like Fire Emblem characters at all with the exception of Tiki. They're to Fire Emblem what Castlevania Judgement was to Castlevania.
>>
>>343016267

No fucking shit they don't. They're otherworldly beings that give the cast their powers; they're really just Personas like in P3 and P4.
>>
>>343016267
I didn't say they didn't.
>>
>>343016443
Still doesn't change what the other anon said. I can't really look at them and say "hey, that's from Fire Emblem!" with the exception of Tharja at best and more down to the earth ones like Tiki and the cameos like Ilyana, Anna and Cath.
>>
>>343016645
you are forgetting super saiyan marth super saiyan
>>
>>343017061
That's something people would hardly see outside of FAIAAAA EMBUREM joke videos, though.
>>
Okay, let's all be serious right now. How is everyone enjoying the game? So far, normal encounters have been relatively easy on Hard. Bosses are fun to fight, but can be pretty unfair when almost all their attacks deal more than half your HP
>>
>>343013140
Besides the stuff already mentioned. There's Fire Emblem music and sound effects. And also the weapon triangle. Not every enemy has a weapon but with the ones that do, the game doesn't actually tell you what weapon they're using, so you have to actually look at the weapons. And sometimes there's situation where you're just like "I'm not entirely sure if that's supposed to be a lance or a sword" and you just kind of have to go with your best guess.
Man, it'd be fucking nice if an actual FE game took ideas from this game. Like instead of straight up telling you what weapon enemies have equipped, you have to actually look and it'd just tell you the basic amount of damage you'd do each other if you were both using the same weapon type, so you have to figure out for yourself how much extra damage you'd do if you had a weapon that was strong against theirs. Also, you don't automatically heal at the end of chapters in this. It'd be cool if you had to spend money to heal up your party between chapters in an actual FE game (or even better just go right into the next chapters as fucked up as I was at the end of the last chapter and have to use up turns using items I already have).
I mean I haven't played a lot of Fire Emblem games (but I've played more than just Awakening and Fates), so I don't know for sure if any of this stuff is NOT in FE games. But if any of this stuff is in actual FE games, tell me.
>>
>>343017735

I'm in Chapter 1 and I'm really liking it. Hard is definitely the way to go.
>>
File: boingo3.png (26 KB, 275x283) Image search: [Google]
boingo3.png
26 KB, 275x283
>>343010370
>battle dialogue isn't subbed
>>
This game's texting feature is hysterical. I wish I wasn't banned from Miiverse so I could post images.

>That conversation where Maiko drunk texts you and bitches about you kids for annoying her about it.
>Tsubasa's Little Devil sidestory.
>Kiria constantly pretending as if she doesn't desperately want your dick.
>>
>dad walks in

>>343017735
playing on normal, savage encounters have the potential to one shot me and boss fights feel hard enough. Game is great all around.

I beat the first chapter but I'm wondering what the Request was for? I couldn't really find anything on the map and just decided to move on to the boss. Is it supposed to be an encounter I'm looking for that I have to take out?
>>
>>343019112

Why are you banned from Miiverse?
>>
>>343019213
>dad says he's glad you're not a faggot
>>
>>343010370
waiting for CEMU to be finished and install nude mods
>>
>>343019213
I'm amazed that they never touched Maiko, her titties are bouncing all over the place.
>>
>>343012910
Guide pls.
>>
>>343013140
You can't be this stupid
>>
>>343013140

FE Stuff :

Mirages, Weapon Triangle, music, sound effects, classes, class change, Tiki, stats (and the growth system to an extent).
>>
I'm playing and loving it, in fact I just finished Tsubasa's third side story and gonna fight chapter 5 boss tomorrow.
>>
>>343010370
yes, its good.

PLAY IT ON HARD
>>
>>343020963
>chapter 5 boss
You're gonna love that fight, it's probably my favorite in the game.

>>>/vg/146672072

We still need traffic
>>
Jesus christ the Shitposting shills are in full force now
>>
>>343020298
you fucking retard
http://pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
>>
>>343021108
No, we really don't.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.