[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SMT Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 483x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 483x750
Hasn't he suffered enough?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Di5RLEAuU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehAvFpSFcfA

how much other music in this series is ripped
>>
I finished Digital Devil Saga (1) today.

It took me one hour and forty minuts to beat the final boss.
Shit wasn't hard but it was so goddamn boring (acrew the physical repel thing, seriously).
>>
>>342999084

Wouldn't know, I'm starting SMT II next week. Trying to get through II-IV before Final comes out in America. Don't know if I'll play the localization or not, I can read Japanese, I just want to be able to talk about SMT with people, and that'll be the perfect time.
>>
I WANT TO FUCK HUA PO

That is all.
>>
>>343000467

That's it? I can think of several demons I want to fuck.

God I can't wait until Apocalypse to revive SMT threads.
>>
>>343001330
Well, I mean, being greedy is a sin, ya know?
>>
>>342999084
>suffered
>gets to forget shit and enjoy life
>>
File: 1455223082313.jpg (455 KB, 623x2419) Image search: [Google]
1455223082313.jpg
455 KB, 623x2419
How many games have you beat?
Seven for me. I'm on my 8th one.
>>
File: 1462589012602.jpg (54 KB, 712x472) Image search: [Google]
1462589012602.jpg
54 KB, 712x472
>>343002196
1, I'm playing Nocturne and I just recently beat Matador
>>
File: tumblr_nrtw61vyv61qii1jwo9_500.jpg (234 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrtw61vyv61qii1jwo9_500.jpg
234 KB, 500x643
>>343002196
>>
>>343002196
>DDS 1 -2
>Original MT
>MTII
>SMT 1 - 4
>SMT if...
>Devil summoner
>Devil Summoner Soul Hackers
>Raidou 1 - 2
>Demikids light
>The Demon Slayer
>Devil Survivor 1 - 2

Not counting the persona games 17

Counting the persona games 23
>>
>>343002196

Casual Faggot, but I'm working on becoming a Casualry Scum.
>>
>>343002196
>Casualry Scum

I have played plently, but only saw four through to the end. Nocturne, Strange Journey, 4, and Devil Survivor. I do have a save right at the end of Digital Devil Saga (just grinding for atama), I should really see to finishing that and its sequel.
>>
>>343002196
7, but the only thing stopping me from playing smt 1 and 2 is that i've seen the psx versions of the games and just can't get myself to play the much inferior snes versions, currently learning jap tho, so I can play if to since aeon will never release it.
>>
>>343003820

Not sure how far along you are, but the first SMT isn't hard to read in Japanese. There's a lot of kanji, but the dialogue is pretty simple for the most part. Don't know about SMT II, I've yet to play it.
>>
>>343004560
no, i've tried I'been studying japanese for one year and a half, and can read all the katakana and hiragana just like I can read english, and I know a good amount of kanji too, but still it's pretty hard, i get frustrated after an hour or two even tho i get about 40% of what's going on.
>>
>>343002196
SMT 1,2,3,4 and SJ.
Raidou 1 and 2.
DDS 1 and 2.
Devil Survivor 2.
Persona 2 IS, 3 and 4.

Also as a bonus note, I'm at last boss of Persona 1. Too bad I can't do it without some heavy grind, so it has been so for a long while.
>>
>>343005164

Just take it slow. It takes time to really start learning the language well. Not that I'm anywhere near native level, a lot of stuff still confuses me too. Most games aren't too hard for me now, but even so, after more than a year and a half of playing mostly JRPGs in Japanese, even I'm starting to burn. I don't have to look things up as often as I used to in many games (though I did have to look up stuff more often while playing Persona 3 and 4), but the tedium adds up over time. I'm either going to play SMT II-IV Final in Nip and take a break from Nip gaming, or play SMT II and finish the series in English since I hear that the localizations are pretty good.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.