[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, this game never got a sequel/spiritual successor because...?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Catherine_Cover_Art.png (136 KB, 250x262) Image search: [Google]
Catherine_Cover_Art.png
136 KB, 250x262
So, this game never got a sequel/spiritual successor because...?
>>
>>342986701
Because some games are fine as they are
>>
File: 1466621057611.png (54 KB, 328x396) Image search: [Google]
1466621057611.png
54 KB, 328x396
>weeaboo romance bullcrap
>puzzle game with terrible controls
>>
>>342987031
Sounds like someone didn't learn TECHNIQUES.
>>
It took them 300 years to make P5
>>
>>342987031
ow the EDGE
>>
>>342986701
Because it was more of a tech demo, a really good tech demo. Now they are using the same tech on persona 5 and hopefully in other games as well.
>>
Because we live in a cruel world.
>>
>>342986701
Fuck the sequel just port it to pc
>>
This game is very special to me, played it during a really bad breakup and it helped me a ton.

Also it's one of the most comfy games ever made.
>>
>>342986701

There's no reason to. They got it perfect on the first try. All they need to do now really is bring it to newer consoles/PC. It's one-of-a-kind.
>>
>>342987361
>Now they are using the same tech on persona 5 and hopefully in other games as well.
No, they aren't. Catherine ran on Gamebryo, Persona 5 is using a homemade engine.
>>
It had an ending, plus it was a test game to begin with. It'd be cool to see another character in a different position though.
>>
File: 1454877034423.jpg (226 KB, 899x880) Image search: [Google]
1454877034423.jpg
226 KB, 899x880
I think it could have made for a cool vita port imho
>>
>>342987031
>terrible controls
this never once went through my mind during my whole playthrough. i'm pretty sure you only need 4 cardinal directions to traverse the puzzle. care to elaborate?
>>
PC port when?
>>
>>342987853

Not him but I know that some people were frustrated that the controls where relative to Vincent and not the players view meaning it would switch directions when you climb on the backside of something.
>>
>>342987846
anon..
It's his korean pass, he moved to japan and that's why his flag is japanese.
>>
>>342988318
I have no idea what that image is suppose to even convey.

Korean guy has a Korean passport because he is Korean.
Then he writes he was Korean, but denounces it and post from Japan because he is now a Japanese citizen.
What about this doesn't make sense.
>>
>>342988151
Oh yeah I remember that. Not hard to adjust though
>>
>>342988735
well I mean there's a reason why to not like living in Korea, I don't know that reason. Idunno why this was abig deal to people enough to make an image about it. Plus he's p bad at english.
>>
>>342987240
Does using profanity count as edgy these days?
>>
>>342986701
P team moved to Persona 5
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.