[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>3 years from now, due to years of mismanagement, Capcom enters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
>3 years from now, due to years of mismanagement, Capcom enters bankruptcy
>Nintendo buys them out, revives Mega Man, Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe, Power Stone, Ghost n' Goblins, and fixes everything else they've fucked up till now
>a decade later, Nintendo goes one gimmick console too far and throws themselves into dire financial straights
>Disney catches rumors of this and offers Big N a way to avoid bankruptcy
>6 months later, Disney has purchased Nintendo

>Disney now owns the entirety of everyone's childhood
>>
>Nintendo in charge of keeping franchises alive
>>
>>342984252

>Waiting 10 years for Disney Princess Fighter

WHY DO THEY HATE MONEY?
>>
>Disney reviving anything

lmao they can't even keep their own franchises from dying

RIP metroid
>>
>>342984252
This is less likely than a treehouse mass sudoku
>>
>>342984597
>tfw they won't even let the princesses look at each other let alone beat the shit out of each other
>>
>>342984460
>Cant even make a proper 2D metroid or fucking paper mario.
>cant even make smash anymore without it being stripped down and oversimplified for babbys feelings
>cant even let mario kart be without making it super simplified

I'd rather these IP's die than have MODERN Nintendo take ANYMORE franchises into the shitter.
>>
Disney used to be good. Now they're like a fucking blob that buys up everything it can. I wouldn't be surprised if they acquire Nintendo one day.

If this was the 80s and you said to someone "One day Disney will own Star Wars and Nintendo", they'd look at you like you're crazy.
>>
>>342984643
I didn't say it would be Disney doing the reviving, that was Nintendo. Disney would probably shut down half of Nintendo and rebuild from there.

The idea here is that Disney is one step away from owning my childhood at this point.
>>
i think you autists forgot that nintendo is a japanese company

they'll never be bought out by disney
if anything, they'll be bought out by sony
>>
File: Leauge female champions.jpg (2 MB, 2292x1496) Image search: [Google]
Leauge female champions.jpg
2 MB, 2292x1496
>foreigners buying a Japanese company
i see, this is the shit that will never happen thread.
>>
Sony will buy Capcom before Nintendo does.
>>
>>342985704
The meme that it isn't allowed isn't true, it's actually allowed and hostile take overs of Japanese companies by gaijans happen on a regular basis
>>
This is 2016. Capcom is crawling out of the hole and Nintendo is falling in it.
Capcom guys still talk to Platinum guys because they used to work with them. If you people follow based Kamiya's advice and tell his Capcom friends. If you do tell them you want a new game from them then they will do it.
>>
This seems kind of ok.
Does this mean we could get fun Lilo and Stitch games?
Are there any lewds of the experiments?
>>
>>342984252
please kill yourself.
disney already ruined star wars and marvel
>>
>>342986121
I think it's more about an age thing
IIRC if a Japanese company was made before 1980 it can't be bought out by a foreigner
>>
>>342984597
desu I think a Disney Villian Fighter has more potential.
>>
>>342986603
Which is why Marvel got a new guy and talks with 3rd party studios like Insomiac and HOPING Capcom
>>
>>342986121

Of course it's allowed you autistic fuck, but it's not probable.
>>
>>342986270
do you like DS or Palcomix?
>>
Ninty and Sony have an agreement that neither will buy big gaymen studios. If Ninty bought Sega/ Capcom Sony'd buy the rest, meanibg both would get fucked out if geimus.
>>
>>342986839
>IIRC if a Japanese company was made before 1980 it can't be bought out by a foreigner
Well that's flat out wrong and it's a meme. Considering Nintendo is one of the whale targets Disney is eyeing, I wouldn't expect them to be bought out unless Nintendo royally fucks up
>>
>>342988716
Show me where to find the goods?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.