[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there anything comfier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: TheSims_PlumbobIcon_Flat2.jpg (2 MB, 2840x5840) Image search: [Google]
TheSims_PlumbobIcon_Flat2.jpg
2 MB, 2840x5840
is there anything comfier?
>>
Spyro 1
>>
My characters are fucking all the time.
>>
it has the comfiest soundtracks too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=399YneFTwh0
>>
I haven't played Animal Crossing, but it looks pretty comfortable just from looking.
>>
>>342980397
spooning a girl while you're both naked
>>
kind of a newfag to browsing 1/2chan regularly, what does comfy mean in 1/2chan lingo
>>
File: 1425600802701.jpg (8 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1425600802701.jpg
8 KB, 251x240
>>342980397
Yeah. Sims Medieval
>>
I wish 4 didn't bore me to death. Every expansion is just using existing code to make slightly different shit.
3 never ceases to entertain but also runs like complete shot even on nasa supercomputers. And unfortunately you really have to work hard to make decent looking sims.
Small worlds help though.
>>
>>342981072
Comfy means lesbian.
>>
Hopefully some other devs make a rip off of the Sims that's a lot better than the real thing, like paradox with cities skylines
>>
>>342981797
(x) doubt
>>
>>342981072
comfy is short for comfortable.
>>
>>342982149
well no kidding, but ive seen it applied anywhere from TV to forum communities on here, i dont get how it applies to the latter.
>>
>>342982337
I think it means that the experience is rather pleasing and enjoyable, and you'd like to keep doing it.

Like a nice summer day where it's not too hot but it's still relatively warm so you can just relax outside in your shorts and there's nothing bothering you, that'd be comfy.
Or a video game that's really immersive and you just find yourself playing them a lot in a trance-like state. That's comfy.
Or a tv series like Stargate SG1 where it's just really nice and things just flow so nicely and you just find yourself watching it a lot, even repeatedly. That's comfy.
>>
>>342981072
the fuck is 1/2chan?
>>
>>342982337
someone never installed a seasons expansion
>>
>>342980397
Dwarf Fortress is pretty fuckin comfy once you learn how to play
>>
>>342982831
pretty much this. it only looks hard to learn because of the weird interface and the graphics
>>
>>342982831
Man I haven't played that in years. Should probably see what's new.
Can you still make yourself invulnerable to sieges with a simple drawbridge? I thought that was a bit lame, maybe I should try a fort with nothing but militia for defense.
>>
>>342982637
that makes more sense now, thanks bb
>>
>>342981072
please kill yourself
>>
>>342984317
You were a newfag once, it'd only be fair if you killed yourself too to make up for it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.