[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are greatswords the best weapon type of all of vidya?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: GS_artorias_uncursed.jpg (163 KB, 898x429) Image search: [Google]
GS_artorias_uncursed.jpg
163 KB, 898x429
Why are greatswords the best weapon type of all of vidya?
>>
>>342958385
Because you have a small dick.
>>
File: nanase.png (1 MB, 1088x1946) Image search: [Google]
nanase.png
1 MB, 1088x1946
Even ridiculously huge swords like pic related can manage to look good.

There's nothing like wielding a good greatsword.
>>
>>342958628
Wrong, while I do not claim to wield and Excaliber in my trousers I assure you that my blade is of a decent length. 5 and a half inches if you must know.
>>
Its heavy
>>
>>342958385
Because they're awesome. Usually big and slow with real stopping power, attacks that feel meaty as opposed to death by a thousand cuts, that sort of thing. Of course that goes for every 2H weapon, though.

Scythe is the best, get some 16-20x5
>>
>>342958385
Muskets are the best

Either that or bolt actions
>>
>>342958872
>5 and a half inches
>decent
Shit white bois say.
>>
>>342959376
2/10 apply yourself
>>
File: 2782300-dragonslayer.png (478 KB, 415x960) Image search: [Google]
2782300-dragonslayer.png
478 KB, 415x960
>>342958385
Because everyone is in love with this man right here.
>>
>>342958385
Because they're great
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.