[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A space station launch map is confirmed by Infinity Ward.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Call-Of-Duty-Infinite-Warfare.jpg (64 KB, 720x594) Image search: [Google]
Call-Of-Duty-Infinite-Warfare.jpg
64 KB, 720x594
A space station launch map is confirmed by Infinity Ward.
>>
>>342951332
>>
>>342951332

whoah going to preorder 10 copies now
>>
>>342953203
Doesn't matter if you do bro. This game will be one the best selling games regardless
>>
>>342953323

Doesn't matter if it is bro. This game will still be regurgitated garbage regardless.
>>
>>342951670
don't tell me that's real
>>
>>342953568
Its from Modern Warfare 3 its an old pic.
>>
>>342953406
I see you reposted what I said in reply to me for some reason.
>>
>>342953406
Looks like one of the freshest, most innovative CoDs in years. You're clearly mad.
>>
>>342955501

I will not eat shit, just because its fresh, really just makes it worse.

The fact that IW couldn't even make a comparable 3d movement system to Titanfall, shows where all the fucking talent has went.
>>
>>342955638
>not copying Titanfall is a bad thing

If you don't like fresh, go play Battlecuck 1.
>>
>>342955973

But they did copy it, except their system is inferior in all ways, their map design is worthless for the added movement, and their maps are chock full of invisible walls and impassable terrain.
>>
>>342956018
Have you played the multiplayer? Infinite is taking more from Black Ops 3, not Titanfall. Slide/boost jump all within a limited bar, just like Black Ops 3. They're adapting off of the most recent CoD. Also, they kept unique attributes of their own such as cover-peaking. Only thing I can think of that's from Titanfall is the grapple, and that's for space campaign only so there's a difference.
>>
>>342951332
I unironically think that this game seems really interesting
>>
>>342957227
>source: my unwashed asshole
>>
>>342953323
4MILLION DISLIKES IN THE VIDEO TRAILER

will still outsell most sold cod ever and this is why gaming industry is fucked up they literally shit and we eat it up
>>
>>342957473
Same. Will probably be the first CoD I've bought since BLOPS.
>>
>>342957227

>hey man I can assure you, the 15th iteration is THE one, this is especially great, thats why they had to add the MW1 remake to it, because it is so valuable on its own, actiblizz just wants to give things away for free
>>
>>342957792
It's also popular to hate on CoD publicly, even if you really don't personally.
>>
>>342957792
>not realizing those dislikes are 75% bots
Sad. There was/is an internet hate bandwagon against the game that everyone is hopping on but those ratings are not realistic. Look at something like Rebecca Blacks Friday. Compare their views to ratings ratio. That is what an internet hate campaign actually looks like. My fucking grandma and mom knew about that song but they sure as fuck don't know what Call of Duty is.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.