[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a "spam my ult is ready and group up voice commands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
>its a "spam my ult is ready and group up voice commands but no one listens" episode
>>
I seriously wonder why people who can't cope with "randoms" in team games don't just either get a team, or play 1v1 games instead.
>>
>>342949638
not all of us are normies like you
>>
>>342949638
>fixing the problem
>instead of bitching about it on a New Zealand photography database website
What the fuck were you thinking?
>>
Use your mic idiot
>>
>>342953387
And let people know I have the voice of a castrato?
>>
File: 1440058811859.png (855 KB, 680x816) Image search: [Google]
1440058811859.png
855 KB, 680x816
>play zenyatta
>spam ultimate and group up
>manage to get at least 2 idiots close to me
>use transcendence
>at least one runs away from me

>the enemy team has a zenyatta
>he uses transcendance and the entire team is under its range, proceed to steamroll you
>>
>>342953526
>Not having the voice of a Tenor
That's what you get for fucking traps, faggot.
>>
What is the group up key?
>>
>>342953706
I just use C and navigate the wheel. You can set it most likely in the option.
I should set those to something logical.
>>
>>342949485

Pop your ult on your own volition, or don't. We don't give a fuck and teasing us with the fact that it's ready can't force your hand, you stupid fucking cunt. Teamplay is as much of you reading your team as it is them reading you.

t. a better player
>>
>>342953821
>We don't give a fuck
Nice teamwork. It's definitely better to do Zarya's ult without another ult on standby.
Just fucking say how far your ult is or something at least.
>>
>>342953912
Nah, mate he's kinda right.
I used to pop ult's at the first chance I got but that actually loses you games.

You know how a reaper should wait it out until there's at least 3-4 guys together on the enemy team to pop his's?
If you're Zenny, it's kinda the same, but with your own teammates. Shit, it's like that with a ton of other ult's.
Widow's for instance. Pop that once 4 of your team mates reach a chokepoint. Not quite at it yet, so they have time to spot enemies and prepare.
>>
>>342954241
I'm not saying you shouldn't read your teammates, I'm saying it's fucking difficult to do if they don't say anything, and there's no reason not to.
>>
File: 1463340552929.jpg (11 KB, 254x247) Image search: [Google]
1463340552929.jpg
11 KB, 254x247
>>342949485
>it's a your shanghaied into healer and your team can't kill anyone episode.

That's the last time I solo queue
>>
>>342953810
I was wondering if there was a hotkey. I keep forgetting to check when i start playing
>>
animation sauce?
>>
>"haha relax dude, it's just a game :)"
no fuck you fucking nigger, if you think getting your shit pushed in is fun then how about i strap on my corrupted elder dragon slayer of the Nowanda Kingdom dildo and make sweaty thrusts into your pooper
>>
File: 1465702226286.png (309 KB, 571x495) Image search: [Google]
1465702226286.png
309 KB, 571x495
>>342949485
>graviton surge is ready!
>my ultimate is ready!
>my ultimate is charged!
>pharah uses her ult to kill a solo hanzo
>>
File: 1466966897401.jpg (286 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1466966897401.jpg
286 KB, 1536x2048
>>342953627

>defending payload as zenyatta
>Zarya ults us and catches practically the entire time in it
>PASS, INTO THE IRIS
>not one member of my team does but a good number of the attackers die during graviton surge, the rest get finished off when we're free
>whole team says "nice ult"
>>
>>342954380
If you're complaining about ulti's, you haven't seen shit yet
>hanamura
>attacking the second point
>take Reinhardt because he's OP as shit in that doorwary
>firestrike shit all day, give cover to teammates shooting the shit and then charge right into the point right?
Here comes the pain:
>4 idiots "flanking" throught the left route
>one zenny comes near me, goes beyond the shield, gets two shotted
>6 minutes to attack that point
>6 minutes go by
>noone changes heroes
>noone changes attack strategy
>4 flankes
>one support that doesn't support
>I tank for as long as I can

I even tried charging in when they flanked but I got obliterated after killing 3 guys.
The thing is: if everyone is flanking throught one route, that's no longer flanking. And that map is starting to piss me off because often, 4 of your team mates will think "I'm such a fucking genius, I can go through the left and noone will think about it".
And there's no pressure on the other flanking route, nor any preassure at all in the main route, where a lone Reinhardt sits his ass for 60 seconds awaiting some reinforcements.
>>
>>342954827
You folks must have terrible MMR. Whenever I play Zarya my teammates always make their ult charge very clear and actually use it properly.

Can't wait for Competitive.
>>
>It's a Reinhardt randomly decides to drop his shield and charges causing everyone behind him to immediately die episode
>>
>>342955006
At that point I'd just switch off Reinhardt and "flank" with them probably. If there's nobody behind you, then Reinhardt's fucking useless.
>>
>>342955006

>going through the front or the left and not the right where you can come out on top of their turrets easily
>>
>>342955006
And it didn't occur to you to drop down on the left and join them in the flanking route instead of pretending a solo Reinhardt is capable of anything?
>>
>>342955195
Not him, but you can go right? Or are you talking about going through the door, and then right?
>>
>>342955168
I was kinda hoping that one of them would notice that 6 symetra turrets and 2 Mei's would put a stop to that flank very early in the round.

When I noticed we had 1 minute left and they didn't stop, I went junkrat and just had fun.

Rein is fucking OP on Hanamura. I defended once against one that brought a Widow. They both sat their asses on the entrance and sniped 5 guys down.
We had to counter by flanking the entrance itself and constantly disrupting the widow before they went to town on our asses.

I've been trying to repeat that, but so far, noone picks up on it.
>>
>>342955140
>It's a while I'm shielding everyone they're ignoring the turret shooting me and my shield is about to break so I might as well do something since these idiots aren't going to
>>
>>342955406
>I was kinda hoping that one of them would notice that 6 symetra turrets and 2 Mei's would put a stop to that flank very early in the round.
Yeah, that's generally very unlikely. Better to switch early if you notice your team can't work with you.
>>
>>342955338

Go through the entrance on the right and come out on top of that platform that overlooks B, with a Reinhardt you can just look down on the enemy team and fuck them up with impunity, then some dumbasses on their team are guaranteed to funnel themselves up the stairway to stop you for more easy kills
>>
>>342955214
There were 2 Mei's man. Even with one, you drop down, she'll drop with you, freezing you one the way down.
By the time her little chinese feet touch the ground, you're an icicle.
>>
>>342955521
I have no idea what entrance you're talking about, but I guess I'll check it out.
>>
>>342955535
Then take the right path and charge across the upper bridge to get to your team.
>>
>>342949485
No one wants to hear your stupid faggoty voice or idiotic commands so they silence you.
>>
>Its a "shitter thinks voice commands actually work" episode

Mic or bust you dumb faggot
>>
>>342955654
I'm gonna try that next time, but it seems retarded.
The slow ass tank is the one that has to run across to map to meet with the fast-dashing-flying-teleporting guys?
Seems wrong man.
>>
>>342955607
you can also head up there via the elevated walkway on the right side of the courtyard, that way no one can see you enter through the front door. Either way works though. I find it very hard to believe that you haven't seen people up on that platform though at some point.
>>
>>342956096
It is, but backing up your retarded teammates is still better than standing their alone pretending to be useful.
>>
>>342955741
Honestly any game that attracts LoLfags should have a "literally mute all player comms including voice commands and pings" button.
>>
>>342956161
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then the only way that I know of to enter it is by going up right next to the point. I haven't seen any way of going there without first going through the huge door at least.
>>
>>342949485

>Running around as zenyatta with a full ultimate
>Nobody is fucking pushing
>Spam the mic
>Nothing
>Finally use the fucking ultimate near 2 dudes and the payload
>They take it as a prompt to instead RUN THE OTHER WAY and leave it to get wasted

Good lord being a support is suffering
>>
>>342956285
https://youtu.be/K6vf1uU05QE?t=11m28s

At 11:28~ it shows the path he's talking about
>>
>>342956401
Oh fuck, I completely missed that it was about the second point. That's retarded.
I didn't know how to reach that point either though, so thanks.
>>
>>342956330
>>342953627
>lose a match
>there was a zenyatta on your team

Every time.
>>
>that one guy who spams DEFEND OBJECTIVE or even crackles his shitty mic where he demands in a stupid whitey nerd voice "get on the point guysh" despite the fact that literally everyone including him died and are running back to it and every character also screaming GET ON THE POINT
>>
>>342958370
What's the voice command key for defending the payload or capturing the point?
>>
File: 1461721121753.jpg (55 KB, 408x465) Image search: [Google]
1461721121753.jpg
55 KB, 408x465
>Play as Zarya
>Press Q
>No one is helping me to kill
>Suddenly a STEP RIGHT UP
>mfw
>>
>>342958505
how about you look at the fucking keybindings
it takes ten seconds

>hurrr how do i play the game
>>
>>342958584
I did

There is still no key for defending the objective
>>
File: 1418364122287.png (50 KB, 293x281) Image search: [Google]
1418364122287.png
50 KB, 293x281
>finally get 5 peeps together in a graviton surge ult
>find out I'm the only one shooting them
>die
>after-death spectate shows 4 teammates busy chasing after a genji shitter about 10 meters away
>>
>>342958583
>Playing Pharah
>Zarya on our team
>I proceed to keep a close eye on her and the press tab to see if her ultimate is ready throughout the natch
>That synergy when the time comes
I love Zarya players.
>>
>>342958923
I know that feeling
>playing Mei
>"I'm ready to start a blizzard"
>capture 4 reds in my ult
>Junkrat's tire rolls up and kills them all
Teamwork
>>
>>342958863
Put the point marker in crosshair
Spam the heck out of the f key
>>
>>342958162
>lose a match
>you were playing the game
Everytime
>>
>>342958583
>zarya ults
>so many people trapped
>I pop high noon
>suddenly a shieldman jumps into the hole
>pewpewpewpewpewpew
>only the bastion who is perched and being a tard dies
I have mixed feelings, they wouldn't stop sucking bastion's dick the whole game (which they lost) so it felt a little good but not much came out of it overall and I was ultimately shutdown.
>>
>>342954431
>2 minutes in with gold eliminations as Mercy while still healing like a mad man.
>>
>>342949638
This. There's a general on /vg/, a subreddit, tons of people talking about OW on other forums, probably tons of mumble / TS / discord servers meant for teams. This is a very popular game and there's every opportunity for even a total autist to find people to play with.

I solo queue because I don't give a fuck about my win rate, and I enjoy the magic of moments where I find complete strangers who cooperate with me well. I don't mind the times when my team is complete retards and if I did, I would never solo.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.