[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did not expect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-27-1954-37.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-27-1954-37.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
Did not expect
>>
But videogames are bad for you, that's the point of the dialogue, as everything is satire and tongue-in-cheek. Based Dean was taking the piss out of "Gamers" who try and moralize their addiction.
>>
I remember that part, good dialogue.
>>
Well that was certainly edgy
>>
>>342940248
>Failure to Understand our Capacity for Kindnessing stupid

quality writing as ever Ubi
>>
As long as you have to explain how video games are good for hand-eye-coordination or stuff like that they will never be accepted as a harmless form of entertainment.

You don't see people defending movies, books or music for their practical value.
>>
>>342942143
You often see people defending certain genres of music as not harmful etc., same with books at the turn of the last century and movies in the 60s-70s. Every medium has had to defend itself
>>
>>342941574
So you're telling me a video game is trying to tell you with irony that video games are no good ?

Are you retarded or do you like just eating shit to spit it everywhere you happen to be ?
>>
>social interaction
>self-confidence

Bull fucking shit
>>
>>342942413
>certain genres of music as not harmful
Maybe in the USA where soccer mums still believe in Satanic rock conspiracy.
>>
>>342942752
Blood Dragon was literally a prank, and you fell for it, dummy!
>>
>>342942752
>So you're telling me a [MEDIUM PIECE THAT CRITIQUES SAID MEDIUM] means [MEDIUM] are no good?

gee
>>
>>342942880
Sure, for example.
>>
>>342942814
Social interaction for like MMOs and shit.

Self confidence since you get to achieve things, which makes you feel good about yourself
>>
>>342941906
are you retarded?
>>
>>342943105
>Social interaction for like MMOs and shit.
Nah. You still talk like a complete retard.
>Self confidence since you get to achieve things, which makes you feel good about yourself
That just don't work when you meet other people.
>>
>>342943445
>Nah. You still talk like a complete retard.
That has nothing to do with it. It makes you better and making friends.
>That just don't work when you meet other people.
Nah
>>
>>342943539
>h-hello.. ? i would like to... ummm excuse me, i would like to a-a-apply for a ummm job
>>alright fill out this form
>i-i-i-was a ummmmmmmmmmmm healer for my guild in ummmmmmmmm w-wow you can bet ill on duke always be on ummmmmmmmmmm time for the job ive accomplished so much
>>
>>342941774
You don't even know what that word means don't you
>>
>>342943105
You do not get social interaction experience from MMO's. In MMO's if there's an opinion or decision you don't like you can just switch off your PC. Can't do that in real life.
>>
Hmm, ya know?
It really, truly makes you think...
>>
>>342942143

In the past, people attacked novels the same way they do video games today. It's hilarious.

>reading dem dime novels makes you rape girls!

Surgeons who play Monkey Balls are better than surgeons who don't.
>>
Vidya is good for discipline. No amount of whining and fucking around helped me playing Super Mario when I was 5. I either did what was required or lost. No arguing, no negotiations, the way good parents deal with their children.
>>
>>342943105
>2010s
>social interaction in MMOs
Meine kekken.
>>
>>342941574
Wow that video games who take itself as a video game as an effort to be a good video game is actually so deep.
Since when having creative fun = LE IRONY SO CLEVER thing ? Chance are you're the preachy one who try to cope with his addiction by preaching against it, faggot.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.