[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever finish it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
Did you ever finish it?
>>
>>342930123

No. I got a refund

The game shouldn't even be torrented, save that bandwidth for something else
>>
File: Kings Landing.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kings Landing.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>342930123

Didn't even get past the opening tutorial.

There is (was?) a bug where if your PC ran the fucking thing at more than 40fps you'd get locked inside terminals, which means you couldn't complete the opening tutorial where you need to access one to get out of the vault.

As soon as I found out there was a game-breaking bug IN THE FUCKING TUTORIAL tied directly to frame-rate I refunded that shit. Absolute fucking garbage. Zero QA. Fucking F- for effort by Bethesda. Horrible, horrible shit.
>>
File: ScreenShot75.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot75.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I did but something tells me Bethesda didn't.
>>
>>342930123
Fallout 4 is not an RPG.
>>
The main story is easily the weakest part as is with all fallout games and I'll likely never finish that
>>
>>342930478
>writers don't know how to finish the storyline
>fuck it, let's just kill everyone
>>
>>342930123
pirated and played for about 30 hours with pre-geck mods a while ago then deleted it

never did the main story shit at all
>>
nope. i played fort with supermutants instead and even that got boring fast. this was the hugest game that was full of nothing to do.
>>
>>342930478
You think that was bad? On launch I had a bug that wouldn't let me open noras chamber
>>
>>342930123
Yeah. Went with the institute. Finishing the main story completely killed my drive to play.
>>
>side with BOS you have to kill the raillroad
>side with raillroad you have to kill the BOS
>side with minute man the BOS and raillroad just are there but they do nothing

WTF! why no a join option or a solo factionless option?

Also ppl hate the enclave cuz they were cunts
>kill all mutans
>get all shit for them
>force the pleb to serve

In FO4 THE BOS DO THAT SAME SHIT!
>force farmer to give food
>hate mutants
>hate Synth that just want to leave and are agains the institute
>KILL EVERYTHING!

Really? fuck u Todd.

I just have FO4 as a Sim kinda game. build, make sluts and fuck the quests.
>>
>>342931571

I can't remember a Fallout since the original two who actually did the BoS right.

Fallout Tactics had an interesting spin on the BoS, but it's not canon. Allegedly.

I was going to say the problem with current Bethesda games is the writing, but that's ONE of the problems. Bethesda games have huge problems and with every iteration they get worse. They need to hire people who are actually talented and fuck the Gamebryo engine off completely; that thing is old as fuck and the people who work at Bethsoft have either forgotten how to program for it, or are millennials on minimum wage who literally can't.
>>
>>342931571
>solo factionless option
That's Minutemen.

>fuck u Todd
For making the BoS interesting for once?
>>
>>342930123
No to boring
>>
>>342930123
Second playthrough on survival and 190 hours in. I fucking love it! Most fun I had with a game since Oblivion in 2006.
>>
>>342932239
Bos intresting?

They made them mentalsic psychos. Not intrsesting.

Fuck of egy kid. Be egy some where else.
>>
>>342930123
Nope
>>
>>342930123
I torrented it (Luckily) But i got half way and realised all the dungeon are fucking boring so i just no-clipped to the end.
>>
>>342930478

You goddamn dumb faggot.

The physics engine and collision are both tied to FPS as a function of the main render thread.

So if FPS > 71 or so, everything goes to dick as physics, collision need to be tied to render speed.

You turned vsync off when the game client limits it in TWO different ways (Normal Vsync and a secondary render limit iPresentInterval=1.)

Meaning you installed the game, edited the INI files and broke shit.

Congratulations, you're too fucking stupid to handle backing up a INI file or reverting a setting, or even in fact, Googling your problem.

Instead you kick your feet and whine like a little bitch when something doesn't go your way.

In short: Strongly consider converting to Islam via ammonia nitrate rectal infusion.
>>
>>342932952
>tries to tell someone to kill themselves in a smart way to position themselves as intellectually superior
>doesn't even get it right
>>
>>342932952

I didn't turn off anything, nor did I edit ini files. It was a fresh install.

Besides, why the fuck is Bethesda releasing games on PC when they clearly can't code for shit. Why the FUCK would you use an engine that directly ties itself to framerate ON PC. That's fucking retarded bullshit, and you're a fucking retarded cunt for defending them for that bullshit. Fucking killyourself.
>>
>>342933195
while it does undermine the point, still correct about the problem with the game anyways.

It's like someone throwing 100 mods into New Vegas and having no idea about load orders and complaining that New Vegas doesn't launch because the game devs fucked it up.
>>
>>342933382
>shitty engine requires load orders because it's made by retards

>not devs fault

wew
>>
File: 1446451089655.jpg (31 KB, 451x488) Image search: [Google]
1446451089655.jpg
31 KB, 451x488
>>342930123
I pirated the game and played main story line to see how much shit I can get away with and see if I can or my character rather ignore all that family plot bullshit. Guess how that turned out
>>
three times actually
>>
Played 115 minutes and got a refund.

I should've known better.
>>
>>342933382
>It's like someone throwing 100 mods into New Vegas and having no idea about load orders and complaining that New Vegas doesn't launch because the game devs fucked it up.

So is bethesda as a whole as incompetent as the average mod-lusting noob?
I mean we all know that they basically made an empty game and threw some popular mods in it, did they not get it right either?

>7 1/2 years
Part of me wants this to be accurate, but I am not dumb enough to believe that they spent more than barely 2 years on actual conding the thing.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.