[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
they call me the worst junkrat in the world folks how can i fix this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: TRIGGERED.png (246 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.png
246 KB, 480x480
they call me the worst junkrat in the world folks

how can i fix this
>>
Left-Shift is your greatest offense and your greatest defense.
>>
>>342919905
spam more
>>
>>342920023
how effective is it if i pop the mine on them at close range?
i've found that it can finish off some smaller health enemies but it also launches me back a ways so
>>
File: 1425133026973.jpg (94 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1425133026973.jpg
94 KB, 500x667
>>342920023
>ftw shift bombing myself away from a roadhog right after he hooks you
>>
>>342920285
Fuck, you get what I mean
>>
How are you bad. the grenades literally throw people into other grenades and kill them.
>>
>how to be good at junkrat
>pick a corner
>throw mine and trap down at wherever you can be flanked
>spam bombs at corner
>if trap goes off blow them up with mine and spam grenades
>if a tank rushes through corner throw another mine and spam grenades
never let go of left click
>>
>>342920438
i cant aim
>>
File: 2.jpg (309 KB, 1920x928) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
309 KB, 1920x928
>>342920854
>aiming
>>
>Route 66
>Enemy team coming from left out of spawn
>Throw down mine
>Detonate
>3 environment kills

I love this crazy dingo fucker
>>
File: 2016-06-10 09-55-07.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-10 09-55-07.webm
2 MB, 854x480
Use traps and mines. Try to launch grenades where you think enemies will be, rather than when they are. Try to get them in narrow places. Try to learn places of maps where you can have place traps, like doors or stairs.
>>
File: telling porkies.png (43 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
telling porkies.png
43 KB, 450x450
>>342921273
>numbani
>half of the enemy team comes out of the right side
>always lay a mine to push them off
>always put my trap in the coffee shop
That shit charges my tire in like 5 seconds.
>>
>>342920114
Remarkably effective, the mine deals 120 damage at point blank. Treat it like pocket sand.
>>
>>342920854
half the time i die from junkrat missing someone else and the bombs end up at my feet
>>
>>342919905
Sort of recognize spots where to do some C4 traps in maps. Places where there will be high traffic with squishes (200 and below) will instant kill them. Don't trap in a doorway, put it slightly beyond a doorway. Basically all second level buildings will have squishy traffic. Numbani has plenty of buildings that flankers constantly run through.

Use traps as extra sentries for sniper teammates.

Punch + C4 will kill 150 hp characters

Don't try to kill Pharahs, if you can go for it but you probably wont hit her.

DELETE Reinhardt shields, even just shooting at his shield you will probably hit his teammates, but removing his shield is your job.

Since Junk gets his ultimate very fast, I tend to use it as much as possible. Basically you either want to kill the healer or the tank with it. But either use it as soon as you get it and see an opportunity, or save it for a potential retaliation ultimate to kill or badly injure 1-2 people in a push.

And honestly just sort of shoot as much as possible, junk can pepper areas forever so you might as well just shoot constantly. Try bouncing off walls and shit do anything you can to just get grenades in the general area of the enemy team.
>>
>>342921629
>hanamura
>defending b
>this one reaper keeps coming across the pit to the right
>always there
>waiting
>kills him in every way possible with junkrat
>grenades, mines, puts the trap in the healthkit room and hides out there
>launched him over the edge with the mine 3 times
>>
>>342919905
if you're that bad your only option is to play reaper or hanzo
>>
>>342920854
aiming's overrated.
>>
File: 1465062826962.jpg (9 KB, 189x155) Image search: [Google]
1465062826962.jpg
9 KB, 189x155
>>
>>342922204
how am i supposed to play hanzo if i cant aim

do i learn how to aim
>>
>>342922869
>how am i supposed to play hanzo if i cant aim
I am now convinced that you're just fucking around
>>
>>342922869
with hanzo all you have to do is spam at high traffic areas and wait until your ult is ready

instant kills
>>
>>342919905
Click fucking everywhere. In close quarters go for direct hits. At long range, lob grenades into big crowds or into buildings where people are, this works really well on payload defense.

Your bear trap is pretty good. You can put it in a chokepoint on a slope where it's hard to see, or just throw it into a crowd. It does 80 damage and traps them for your teammates to kill easily. Don't keep it too far from you, trapping someone halfway across the map does no good. If it's not catching anyone, move it. On KOTH and Point maps, I like to put it right in front of the objective near the end of the round so that faggot Lucios and Genjis can't rush the point at the end to try and stall.

Your shift-bomb is the best ability in a video game ever made. Keep in mind that you can detonate it very quickly to you and take no damage from it.
>Use it to fly to a vantage point.
>Use it as an airburst grenade.
>Use it as a trap to launch people off a cliff.
>Use it to blast people off the payload/point.
>Use it to blast ulting enemies away from you.
>Use it to quickly escape the Roadhog who just hooked you
>Use it to escape from the group of enemies you're surrounded by while also picking up a couple of kills.
>Use it as a 120hp melee attack
>Use it to get away from that bitch Mei who thinks she's going to ult you
It's an extremely versatile ability and you should use it all the time. Even more so than the trap, if you've got it sitting around for more than 30 seconds, you're squandering one of your greatest tools.

Your wheel is pretty self-explanatory. Just a few things to know:
>Turrets take a fat shit on the wheel, be careful with them
>FIRE IN THE HOLE is loud as fuck and people will likely scatter when they hear it, so it's best used during chaotic fights
>The wheel isn't that hard to kill, so be sneaky with it. If you run straight at people it'll get shot
>It can climb walls if you hold space
>>
>>342924020
Forgot to mention, the bear trap is great at shutting down characters like Mei, Reaper, Tracer, and Winston, who rely on getting close. Just throw the thing in their path and enjoy your stationary target.

When fighting in close quarters it's basically a given that you should throw it down, if there's a lot of dodging there's a good chance they'll accidentally step on it even if it's not really on their path.
>>
if your team isn't trash all you have to do is spam at high traffic areas
>>
How do I play genji better? I can't play him well because it feels like his shurikens attack way to slow
>>
File: 1405631240078.jpg (9 KB, 140x135) Image search: [Google]
1405631240078.jpg
9 KB, 140x135
>>342919905
>Set down the trap and mine at one entrance
>Shoot from another entrance
>They fall for the trap
>Every
>Time
>>
I love putting the trap down in doorways with the bomb on the ceiling above it. As soon as the trap goes off hit right-click. People get so salty, someone had a go at me and called me a camper. As Junkrat. Defending on Dorado.

Good ideas on Numbani/Route 66, will have to try knocking fuckers off the map.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.