[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is Dr. Robotnik? What terrible twist in fate was it that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: young robotnik.png (936 KB, 701x657) Image search: [Google]
young robotnik.png
936 KB, 701x657
Who is Dr. Robotnik?
What terrible twist in fate was it that drove this once righteously noble and benevolent man down the dark path of vile sin and malicious evil?
What is it that breaks such a man who stood as a paragon of stoic goodness, and brings him around to the other side?
Who hurt him?
Who is the man beneath the eggshell?
>>
File: forbidden love.png (1 MB, 849x608) Image search: [Google]
forbidden love.png
1 MB, 849x608
Was he gay?
>>
I would like to see a game that takes place in an alternate universe where he got his teaching degree and became a university professor.
>>
File: Tails examines the data.png (1 MB, 1002x764) Image search: [Google]
Tails examines the data.png
1 MB, 1002x764
>>342918163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww8WJYNpViQ
This will explain everything OP
>>
Typical scientist arrogance, over time, translating into an unceasing hatred for the mass public.
>How can you speculate that?
Self-identified Feminist. That's a generalization, mind you, but combined with wanting to destroy current society and replace it with just himself and robots, pretty damning.
>>
didnt you ask this question yesterday?
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2012-12-03-23h10m26s248.png (290 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2012-12-03-23h10m26s248.png
290 KB, 640x480
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!
>>
>>342918163
Serious answer, out of curiosity I checked the wiki. It was Sonic Adventure 2, as a young boy he idolized grandfather Gerald. When the government murdered everyone Eggman got super pissed and decided to take his revenge out on the world like Shadow did initially. Unlike Shadow, his ego got the better of him so now he just wants to take over the world for selfish reasons.

So it was the government and the Gun commando faggot who are the true villains.
>>
>>342922524
so this means sonic is the bad guy
>>
File: Mama-Robotnik.jpg (19 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Mama-Robotnik.jpg
19 KB, 400x320
>>
>>342918163
why do you keep making these threads?
>>
>>342922524
Considering Gerald was running some risky as fuck shit with not one but THREE things (Artificial Chaos, Gizoid and Ultimate Lifeform) I wouldn't blame the government for wanting to shut him down.
>>
who fucking cares give me a game I can go fast and have fun doing it
>>
>>342922867
DEEPEST LORE
>>
He's a genius and the world gubmint literally screwed over his grandfather.

You're damn right he's mad.
>>
>>342926601
That was the tragedy of it, he was only researching that shit BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT ASKED HIM TO IN THE FIRST PLACE

Government asks you to work on a thing then murders your family because you did what they told you to do, no wonder Gerald went fucking nuts and Eggman was super pissed off. Humans in the Sonic universe fucking suck.
>>
>>342918163
Feminism?
>>
>>342922867
why does that woman have a mustache? what were they implying here?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.