[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Wii U tablet is retarded and shouldn't exist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: comic464_zpsm4cxx8h2.png (188 KB, 650x923) Image search: [Google]
comic464_zpsm4cxx8h2.png
188 KB, 650x923
The Wii U tablet is retarded and shouldn't exist.
>>
>>342912575
Be careful op you're gonna upset nintenfags whose only defense for this game is too tell them to get good
>>
>e3 2016
>nintendo specifically says tablet was a mistake
>gamers should not be looking away from tv
>>
>>342912815
Nintoddler here, Star Fox Zero is fucking terrible.

what now?
>>
>>342913605
>Nintoddler here
no you're not
>>
>>342912575
I like it, but I wouldn't miss it if it was gone.
>>
>>342912815
I've never seen anybody actually defend this game's controls.

Funniest shit to me is that this game exists solely to prove the tablet wasn't a failure, and all it did was make the tablet into a liability that fucked up the controls hard. Meanwhile Mario Maker and Splatoon put the tablet to perfectly good use the year before and totally justified its existence.
>>
>>342912815
He's not lying. The game is shit and for more reasons than the controls
>>
>>342912575
I used to hate the forced gyroscope for aiming with the wii u shooters
But it's the closest thing to mouse and keyboard with controlers
I still don't like only slightly less
>>
The WiiU tablet is genius and will be remembered in ten years as a design ahead of its time as cheap, accurate capacitive touchscreen interfaces start to appear on everything in lieu of or in addition to physical buttons.
>>
For that game? most definitely.

for the internet browser and streaming? shit's amazing. Hope it useable for the NX if only for the browser desu.
>>
>>342913943
the gyroscope =/= the gamepad

You could have such controls with a regular fucking wii u remote
>>
>>342912575
same thing can be said about you
>>
>>342915765
Like i said, I still don't like it but it has something going for it
>>
>>342913605
>>342912575
>>342912815
>>342913852
>>342913828
>people say this isn't NeoGA/v/
>>
I love the Wii U gamepad. It's great for off-TV play, Miiverse, Nintendo Land, Mario Maker, Splatoon, and inventory in stuff like the Zelda games.

Star Fox was simply a mediocre game.
>>
>Console warring now increases after midnight
What went wrong?
>>
I love the tablet. Make games with inventory management so much better. Wind Waker is 10 times better on the Wii U.
>>
>>342916278
>>342916278
>>342916278
This place is Sony-TendoGAF, lets get this straight here.
>>
>>342913605
Star Fox Zero is on par with Mighty No9 quality.
>>
>>342913828
>totally justified its existence
Yeah, totally, 2 games justify the existence of an entire console generation.
>>
>>342913943
No, the closest thing is the Steam controller.
>>
>>342918758
Two games that have more meme hate than actual legitimate critique
>>
I, for one, think it's very comfy to be able to play or watch things in bed with it.
>>
>>342919014
>meme hate
Hows that jap dick taste?
>>
>>342920323
Like a toothpick.
>>
>>342913828
>splatoon
>using the controller well
>by putting the fucking map on it, which forces you to look away from the action if you want to survey your surroundings or locate the objective
Yeah, nah.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.