[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch Ideas Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (527 KB, 1200x848) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
527 KB, 1200x848
CREATIVEFAGS AND DRAWFAGS, GET IN HERE

>New characters
>new gamemodes
>new skins

Post 'em.
>>
Sonic OCs for the new generation.
>>
Quake Ranger Pharah. Complete with Quake rocket launcher.
Q2 and 3 versions are fine too.
>>
>>342902469
Coldsteel the Genji
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1936x2592
Just scribbled this up a few days ago.

He'll be the dead husband of widowmaker, revived by Mercy into a sort of ghost like mist, similar to Johann Kraus from Hellboy. (he's all misty cuz he was revived using an early/primitive version of mercy's revive ult). He possess a robotic body he made for himself after being revived to help him with experiments and what not, (he was a scientist, not just a good overwatchh agent, after all) and if you can't already tell by the legs, he's good at jumping. He is somewhat mentally unstable, (being killed by yout wife, then being revived into a ghostly mist man will do that to ya) and will yell mean shit and stuff about hating Widowmaker from time to time. (He secretly wants to save her though).

Not quite sure what his attacks will be yet, but this is what I have so far:

CLASS: Tank. (He's a little taller than Zarya, so about 7-8 feet tall).

RIGHT-CLICK: uses telekinetic, force like power to pull rocks out of the ground to throw at people.
L-SHIFT: Jump, similar to Winston's, but using his telekinetic he can grab ahold of the walls of buildings (or whatever incline he jumps toward) and push himself off of it to do a chain of up to 5 jumps, with about a second of time to run on the wall (similar to lucio) or stay attached to the wall to quickly find another. Cool down: 8 seconds

ULTIMATE: "Hostile Takeover." His mist-like ghostly body leaves his robotic body to find and seep into enemy weapons and buildings (sentries, teleporters, etc). Causes 10 second failure of buildings you're caught, and temporary weapons malfunctions to nonbuilder players (effects include possible weapons jamming [meaning it has a chance that it wont be effected] emptying of ammo, forcing to reload, and generally causing hell for the enemy).

Like I said, not entirely sure what the rest of his attacks will be, but I know for sure that his playstyle will be similar to Winston's, in that he's meant to jump in and distract the enemy team.
>>
>>342902834
Phoneposters, everybody.
>>
>>342902834

it would be cool if as an ult, you could possess an enemy player for 10 seconds or so, with their weapons and equipment turned against the enemy team, and you can prematurely end the ability and kill/seriously damage your host.
>>
>>342902469
Hunter with an omnic quadrupedal "pet." Use E to send it to a specific area, attack a specific enemy or follow an ally. Your secondary weapon heals it at 20% of its max health per second. If it's "dead" you can revive it by using the secondary weapon for 5 full seconds. It doesn't respawn when you do unless it's dead at the same time. Pet's attacks are melee along with a pouncing charge that has a 10 second cooldown. Enemies in your pet's field-of-view appear for you as well. Ult increases the pet's speed and health while letting you directly control it.

Your primary weapon is a hunting rifle that has a very high damage per shot but has to be reloaded after every shot. Your LShift is a camouflage that renders you invisible but breaks if you shoot, are damaged or run. Moving while crouched doesn't completely break camo, but leaves a blurry effect that the enemy can see.
>>
>>342902469
Look at that arm joint. Now try to tell how you don't believe it yet. Don't even bother posting that twitter post, it's bs.
>>
File: owuw2.jpg (652 KB, 2224x2644) Image search: [Google]
owuw2.jpg
652 KB, 2224x2644
summer skins
>>
>>342903078
>has nothing of worth to add to the thread
Why even worry about phoneposters when all you use your PC for is shitposting?
>>
>>342905106
I'm multitasking
>>
>>342903735
Hm. That sounds good too actually.
>>
>>342904184
(You)
>>
>>342904784
>winston
>not banana hammock
>>
>>342904784
>junkrat
>not naked as well
>>
>>342902675
My very first thought too. I was just thinking
>/v/ is doing deviant art OCs now?
>>
>>342902469
a janitor that cleans up all the fighting after the matches is pissed off

he figures if he can kill the people (the other team), maybe he can have at least half the work to do

main gun/sub gun: the UT bio gun, shoots a stream of bio goo on surfaces, if the surface is vertical or the ceiling it will drip down. it can collect into a blob with 5 drops that will explode if an enemy steps in it.

charge shot shoots a big blob of good that splatters on contact with anything spreading goo blobs all over

ability 1 shines the floor, making it slippery (like fucking mei should have been able to do) touching a buff shined floor makes you slip in the direction you were moving. you lose control of using abilities, but you can still turn and shoot. shined floor lasts a short while or X number of enemies touching it. CD is 7-8 seconds?

ability 2 does a jump with his mop, a quick movement ability to get you out sticky situations you don't want to clean up

ability 3 is passive, he gets spurred on by overtime pay. each time he uses his mop (melee attack) to clean up beaten foes, he gets pay added to a meter. that meter ups the time on his other abilities by 0.2 seconds maxing out at 2 extra seconds and his goo and melee go up by 50%.

ult is a self buff that strengthens and lowers the CD of his abilities by X amount of seconds
>>
>>342905783
>people wanting to see interesting new shit in the game is somehow the same as sonic OC faggotry

Typical /v/irgin thinking. We're doing this because we want to see cool new ways to play the game and see interesting designs for characters, not so we can have some stupid self inserted character into a series already full of teenage angst.
>>
File: 1337933537977.png (79 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1337933537977.png
79 KB, 247x248
>>342906236
>>
One way CTF/hostage mode

Picking up the flag disables abilities.

etc.
>>
>>342906236
The "interesting" and "cool" new content you wish to see is dependent upon the contributors. Which, on /v/, are a bunch of edgy 14-24 somethings with shitty ideas.

There's literally no difference.
>>
I want daily quests.
"Heal 30 000 health" or " Play a support class for 10 minutes" or "Get 30 kills"
Or stuff like that.
Doing them would give you a Loot box.

Really simple and it's already in Hearthstone an HOTS.
>>
>>342906513
I want it too, and I thought they were gonna get implemented when I bought the game, like in HotS there are daily quests, it's pretty nice.
>>
>>342902675
>>342905783
>>342906447
What sets Sonic "OC" apart from other game and franchises is that it's always just a literal re-skin of Sonic. Even if Overwatch OC is shit, it's not really the same as Sonic fanart and OC.
Kinda missing the point.
>>
>>342907378
If you are concocting characters that are not canonical to the game, then you are already in embarrassing territory. No one will make it. Blizzard will never acknowledge it. It's purely an ego wank, being spring boarded off of someone else's creativity.
>>
>>342904784
>symmetra
>diaper

POO IN THE LOO
>>
Mad scientist support
He's got a dart rifle. Primary fire shoots darts with healing to heal allies, secondary fire deals damage.
Shift loads a dart that increases speed. E loads a dart that increases damage. Basically you just go running around shooting your allies.
Ultimate loads a dart that instantly refreshes one of your allies ultimates. Allowingood you to activate one in a pinch or allowing an ally to use it twice in a row.
>>
>>342907793
>No one will make it. Blizzard will never acknowledge
Most likely, but it's not THAT impossible. There have been games that added fan ideas for characters.
>>
>>342907956
Also, it's just for fun
God forbid we talk about something other than waifus and politics for a change.
>>
>>342902814
This.
>>
hats
>>
>>342902834
>samuel hayden

anon pls
>>
File: latest.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
repostin since people liked it

Melee offensive Omnic character that uses only his fists

Right Click makes them dodge like a boxer
Shift is quick dash that closes the distance between enemies, similar to Mercy's shift
E taunts an enemy, their damage is mildly buffed and you regain health on elimination.
Passive is a double jump that's a very short hop horizontally in whatever direction you're moving
Ultimate is an overclock, character gets a damage boost and movement speed boost, and each punch landed adds armor
>>
>>342908052
You could talk about the actual game, and not what OC you wish the game had.
>>
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 1024x1737) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 1024x1737
>>
I just want more waifus. I don't care about anything else. I just want to be pretty girls.
>>
>>342908614
>this thread
>>
>Mini Omnic (that one seen in an early Overwatch image)
Spider-like, can crawl on walls and ceilings. Very small in size, but has the least health of the entire cast at a mere 100.
Armed with a support-based weapon, Mini Omnic fires a rapid series of seeking projectiles that target allies, healing them from long range.
Alternate fire, non-tracking linear projectiles to do some damage to enemies.
Both are preferably done from a discreet, high vantage point or some other concealment.

In addition to being a long range healer, Mini Omnic can jump on to the back of any allied Hero, attaching itself to them and granting them an extra layer of health in the form of +50 Shields. While hitching a ride, Mini is 'invulnerable' and is able to fire its primary weapon like it were a shoulder mounted cannon. If the ally dies, Mini drops to the ground and is likely going to die a moment after.

SHIFT - Mini performs a super long leap, ideal for escaping and making contact with ceilings/walls/allies to immediately latch on.

E - A disruptive explosive with a large radius but deals small damage, any enemy hit by the blast has their damage output reduced for a period of time. Another useful tool to possibly aid in Mini's escape, or to shoot out and help allies in a firefight.

Q - A long-lasting Ultimate Aura that slightly improves several parameters of all allies on the team, and greatly improves the parameters of whichever ally that Mini is backpacking on. Rate of attack, reload time, movement speed, Ability cooldown, etc... each gets a minor buff for the duration.
>>
>>342908614
>you are not allowed to express creativity ever
>>
>>342906119
This one's great.
>>
Omnic tank and I will be happy.

Also mecha skins for everyone
>>
>>342902469

I thought /vg/ was created to contain the cancer? Why are you tissue rotting fucks still here?
>>
>>342913468
Why are you bitching about a single Overwatch thread when there's literally a Smash General on /v/ right now? Or is it only okay when Nintgendrones do it.
>>
>>342908649
S K E L E T O R
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.