[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KILLER INSTINCT THREAD What's your main? Who do you hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: ki_largetout_final_940x520.jpg (131 KB, 940x528) Image search: [Google]
ki_largetout_final_940x520.jpg
131 KB, 940x528
KILLER INSTINCT THREAD

What's your main? Who do you hate to fight against the most? How are you liking S3 so far? Are Rash/Shago genuinely OP?
>>
>>342876931
Jago/Hisako. Shadow Jago/Riptor. Only started with S3, but looking forward to Eyedol. Rash aint OP, Shago maybe?
>>
>he doesn't main ARIA
It's like you don't even want the world to rely on you.
>>
>>342879132
I like her but I just can't git gud at her. Don't know, she's too gimmicky for my tastes.
>>
Sad how dead this thread is when KI is actually fun.
>>
>>342876931
I wonder who's the last character that's gonna be announced for Season 3. Eyedol, hopefully?
>>
>>342881202
I'm pretty sure someone leaked that IG won't make Eyedol because everyone there hated how cheesy he was.
>>
>not maining RAAM with his 95% combo
>>
>>342881008
My hurdle is getting my friends playing it and learning the expert mechanics. We can quarter circle button mash but it's not drawing.
>>
File: Clever girl.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Clever girl.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
Riptor main reporting in.

Trying to fucking redownload it again cause it wouldn't update properly.

I wish Microsoft shit wouldn't download so slowly.
>>
>>342881608
Yeah, MS really shot themselves on the foot for not putting KI on Steam. A niche game like KI shouldn't be put on an even nich-er platform like MS Store.
>>
>>342881404
Nah, it's Eyedol. You're just gonna have to take my word for it.
>>
Just got an xbone.
Anyone interested in playing sometime?

My GT is Sjeme
Not that good at the game, but I really like sabrewolf
>>
>>342882824
I'd play you but i'm in Africa so the ping might be shit. Are you in Europe?
>>
I fuckin love Mira
but i dont have any friends who play fightan so i dont know what to do
its been this way since tekken fucking 5
i want to get into fighting, but i just cant improve past ai
i dont have the confidence to just hop online
fuck my stupid brain
>>
>>342882907
Nah, NA here.
I don't really care, just looking for some friends on xbone
>>
>>342883050
Aight, i'll add you then. I'm talented af tho, so don't be discouraged.
>>
>>342882824
Add SpaceBanditoo I'll play you sometime.
>>
>>342882972
There are a good amount of newbies online dude, even some level 50s are easy.
>>
File: 1462740964481.jpg (44 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
1462740964481.jpg
44 KB, 500x258
>>342883120
>>342883165
I'll have to add you a bit later, not on my bone atm, unless there's like a mobile app to add people.
>>
>>342881608
Riptor is ____cute.
>>
>>342882972
Get online, there are things you will only learn from playing other players.
>>
I just bought the game this week, after getting thrown into a bracket for it, having never picked it up before. I got to round 2 in the bracket, just by mashing with Spinal

I bought the game pretty much for hisako, love her character design, and her mixup game is really fun, but none of my friends play fightan outside of smash and blazblue, so I'm hardpressed for people to play with.
>>
>>342884218
Hey, i'd be down to play.
I'm new myself so it'd be nice to have like a sparring partner
>>
>>342884409
I play on PC, but since there's crossplay, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. My tag is TheCritDoctor, add me whenever, I'd love to play and get better
>>
>>342883257
how is the skillmatching?
will i just fight anyone or will it adjust to noobieness?
>>
>>342883309

You should be able to via the Xbox app.

Add me as well Inriri I got season 1 and 2, but outside of half of the tutorial I never got around to actually playing. Maybe peer pressure will help with that.
>>
>>342876931
In order
> General RAAM
> Rash
> Same as the first
> No just well rounded.
>>
>>342884851
It's evened out since S3. Though I personally just play any level i match with. I'd recommend you try and find someone to train with via matchmaking, or even here and you'll improve alot quicker.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.